The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a tough decision Bird--I would love to live where you are! I'm close. Tony--thanks for the fireworks!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Morning everyone. Oh Bird - that is a hard decision. :upset::upset: Good luck with whatever you decide. RC - you were up late & up early. Wow!

Happy Canada friends to my Canadian friends.

Off to work I go. Hi ho, hi ho. :H
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Bird, you ARE on the horns of a dilemma, aren't you? I remember what we talked about, so maybe it WOULD be worth it a while, as long as the girls are so busy with activities, to live closer in. It sounds like it would be important to them. Good luck with your decision, hon.
        Already busybusybusybusy with Hubby. Off to start cleaning and repair on trashed rental house now. There will be some BIG changes in how I do business now because of those filthy, sorry bums.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good afternoon folks ... hope everyone is ready to blast the hell out of this month and make it the best month so far ... im going to do my best to make it anyway i can .. well love and big hugs stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Welcome, everyone, to the new July thread and I pray it is a good month for us all, that we can grow and learn and become stronger every day on our journey to be free of alcohol! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I fell on my back and could hardly move (don't want to go into the details of that one!) I had to take pain pills all day and didn't accomplish a thing! Today, I am going to can tomatoes and get ready to leave Sun to go to my brother's condo on the beach in Fl. They have a big firework show Mon night over the ocean. My Mom and Dad are down there, too, so looking forward to getting away for a couple of days. Ruby, that was the most beautiful pic of the gorge! I cannot wait to come stay at your cabin in Sept! I loved all your pics. Bird, I completely understand your situation. I would hate to leave my home in the country, but it sounds like a really great deal and it will make the girls happy. Tough call to make though. Hill, hope you have a great time on all your trips planned! Tony, loved the firework pic! Wish we were all there in that setting! RC, what do I know? Not much, that's for sure! Melissa, you are such a gifted writer! Have you ever considered publishing your life, after you get it all written? You could help so many people out there, struggling to get free of alcohol and their past. I am praying for you, as I know writing it and sharing it will be painful, but so good for you! I don't have time to address everyone, but I hope you all know how much I love and appreciate each one of you! I hope you all have as good day! Love, Vicki
            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Happy July everyone I am at the beach with my lovly doughter Mom and Rob will be down tomarrow night but for us we are enjoying the day heading to the beach and then movie and Chines food for tonight. Great to spend time with my not so little girl!!! be good everyone Ho I am one chapter away from finishing the book and going sober for life!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel like I've been crawling through a sewer!! Cleaning the monkey house at the zoo wouldn't be as bad as the filth this young couple left in 10 months of residency. Hard to believe some of the stuff they did, it boggles the mind! And the sad thing is it DOES affect my trust in future applicants. Oh, and this guy is supposedly about to be an associate minister at his church! I guess he missed class the day they were talking about 'Thou shalt not steal.' They took every lightbulb, our shower rings and curtains, the new blinds I'd installed, and there's unidentifiable stuff ground/stuck in the carpet. Every wall is written/colored/punched, and the drawers wouldn't even open in the fridge for the goo.
                OK, no more b-witching, it just makes me wonder how people can be SO ---- you know!
                Hope you're all having a good start to the holiday weekend, and you're all sober, safe, and sound. God Bless America!!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well i went to look at the house and it was a cat pee house and they had tons of furniture crammed into it that they were leaving and the shed crammed full too plus the utilities too much. Had a giant pile of kitty litter in back about 3 feet high, no lie and 4 feet across hahahahahahaa, well I didnt want to move anyway.

Comment

Rubes, where does that former tenant preach? Mention what he did to the head pastor! Show him the pics.

Comment

Bird, sounds like where I've been today, sorta!! When it feels right, you'll know where and when. Hope you had a chance to rest up, love, and the gig went well.
                      Have pickles ready to start again, so, I guess we'll live on pickles this winter!! ::H
                      Vick, I'd love to have some of your pickle recipes, and I never got Paul's Salsa recipe either. I know you're busy, but when you get a chance. I'm trying to find a canned bean salsa recipe. They have it at the little grocery near the cabin (oh, can you maybe stay about 3 weeks??!) and it I haven't figured out how to make it by then, maybe we can together.
                      The new state park (2900 acres!) opened today, 6 minutes from here. My family has always had a lot of history there. Bird, there are some really great new trails, camping areas, you might be interested in.
                      Georgia State Parks - Chattahoochee Bend State Park
                      Let me know if you get a chance to come this way.
                      On to my pickles..............
                      sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRATEFUL!!!!!

:bday2::bday2::bday2:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

OMG!! IS GRATEFUL OLDER THAN ME NOW!?!?! :H:H:H

sigpic

Comment

Ruby - only METHUSELAH is older than you !!!!
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Or Sunshine...............
                              Fen, possibility, but the pastor is the grandfather of the woman! Check out the state park I posted a link for. Seems like it is nice, and I KNOW the area is amazing!
                              Thank you, Nora, hope you're enjoying those babies. I have so many so often, I forget how much fun they are on only rare occasions.
                              OH! and Hubs and I had separate garden areas, mine done my way, of course. His is having problems, mine is flourishing. 'Nuff said!! :H
                              sigpic

Comment

I am here precious family and utterly exhausted. I had to meet with the family of my murdered friend and let them into the apartment. It was awful. The parents are so sweet and precious. They cried the whole time and I made that mistake of walking into the kitchen and seeing the blood all over the walls.
                                He beat the shit out of sweet Stephanie...the family had just come from kissing her good bye...he slit her from the edge of her mouth to her ear.....slit her throat...broke her nose and smashed her face in...her fingers and nails were broken from fighting back.....Jesus Christ.
                                The family also found out he had beaten a previous girlfriend almost to death and gone back and set the family house on fire in the middle of the night....this one will take a while to forget, but I am still here and hanging in......

THanks for listening to me rant.....I love you and all of you go kiss the ones you love
                                Really, Sunni, I am ok
                                I will visit more tomorrow and catch up...everyone sounds good
                                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Working...
                                X