The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!FOR JULY WITH A BLAST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning one and all .. im sending big hugs to one and all lets give it our best this holiday weekend ... rememeber life is short so lets make the best of it .. the only way we can but one day at a time .. love and big hugs stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

RC don't beat your self up I does nothing for you. your doing alot better you must accept the bad days with the good. so Hang in there girl you will make it. and Hopfuly so will I !!??? Well jambers I am at the beach with my daughter having a lot of fun however 17 year olds can drive you crazy. She is always playing music I never heard and I lived through the 70's and 80's and she wants me to buy her some "hard lemonaid" NOT. sun is bight ocean is cool and there are a few sharks around but the dam life gauards won't let me play with them :-( what a bummer they are only about 8 feet long and they are sand sharks BFD so I wait until 5;30 and go out to play with them they are so beautfull and grace full but ya gota get out when the sun starts to go down caus that is when the tigers and bulls come in for chow and it is not going to be me. Have fun the wife should be down tonight and averything will be perfact.

Comment

BIZ...you sound like you are having so much fun.....I wanna go!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

MB, I am so very sorry for what you are going through and I am so glad it is a long weekend for you to rest and relax and try to bury those images, so they don't team up with the demon to tempt you to drink it all away, because it doesn't go away like that. We have to learn how to deal with life sober, otherwise, we won't deal with it and then it will become an even bigger problem. I love you, girl and I am praying for you! Please call me if you ever need to talk. I'm always here for you. RC, please stop beating yourself up. Bury the past, including every yesterday, so you can focus on today and make it a better one! When is your daughter getting married? Do you have your story written somewhere? I would love to read it, so I could understand where you are coming from and what you have been through. Melissa, you are in my prayers while you are writing your story. I know how painful it can be letting it out and dealing with it, but that is the only way to finally get the healing you so richly deserve! Ruby, what a real shame that couple did to your house and I think Fen is right! I wouldn't care who these people are to the pastor, I would definetly let him know and see the pics to make them accountable to what they have done! Remember those people who rented our house and stole everything, including cutting down all the trees on the 3 acres? We got a judgement against the son, the husband and the wife, but was not able to get any of our money back, because they were professional criminals and didn't have anything in their name, so we couldn't find a checking account or anything to garnish, so we never recouped from it, but now we have nice military renters who pay and never call with a complaint! Michael, hope you have a wonderful time with your daughter at the beach. What book have you been reading? We are all here for you to help you get and stay sober! You can do this! Well, we are leaving in the morning to go to the beach and will be back on Tuesday. I talked with Grateful last night. Her daughter's sister-in-law and best friend, 29 years old with a one year old baby had her cancer come back and is incurable, so Kelly was very emotional and didn't have a good day. She didn't receive the tomatoes I sent her. Overnight has became 3 days now! I am not as worried about the tomatoes as I am her getting her card and gift! She and I are going to a Joyce meyer conference in Atlanta, so we can stay at Ruby's cabin a couple of days. She and I both need to get away from hubbies and have a wonderful spirit filled experience to renew our hearts and souls! If anyone else would like to go in Sept, please let me know and I will give you all the info. I love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful safe and sober weekend! Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Thank you all for the encouragement. It's been one of those teary eyed days. Not even the al fall but the fact that may situation may never reconcile. Even the daughter who has been opening up is being pressured to chose sides again. She told me it wasn't fair that she be put in the middle. I agreed and said that I've never asked her to chose sides. However that is how alienation gets firmly entrenched in their psyches. One day a a time. Vicki this will give you a better idea of how I got here. I belong to a support group for this now and it has been a life saver. It is heartbreaking to read their lives--I'm sure we all in that group relive our pasts when someone shares. Much like many do here.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...tml#post951400
            Biz that would be an awesome swim. I trust you know the difference in sharks. I swam with dolphins in 2001 when I took 2 of my children to Florida for a holiday. It was controlled but still amazing. That was one of the last holidays I spent with my children. I feel like getting in my car and driving for hours. Maybe I will. Vicki please pm me more details--who knows maybe I can manage a drive down then.
            Be well friends. You are all the best! xo
            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Hallo everyone! Grateful and Vicki - that is so cool that you are doing that together - it was be wonderful for the both of you. good for you to get away Grateful I am sure. Vicki - you sound so positive - you are such a boon to us here. Thank you. Yes, overnight does not mean overnight these days - when customers want to ship books overnight I tell them they won't get them the next day!!

Rog - nice chatting last night and I will e-mail you tomorrow - no time today and I am off to work shortly. Closing shift.

Jan - so good chatting - you are doing amazingly well - we are only given what we can handle, although sometimes it seems so hard. I am always at the other end of the phone. :l:l

Ruby - you seem to have such bad luck with your renters. It is a shame that you don't have a military base round there - we rented our house out to military when we were overseas and there are never any problems as they are held accountable and it is so easy to do so. I am so sorry that you are going through this AGAIN.

Biz - have a wonderful day at the beach - nah, I wouldn't go swimming when there are sharks out there - probably not a good idea!! as for your 17 year old wanting Hard Lemonade - ROTFL Like heck you will get it for her!!

Bird - you are back too being busy busy busy!! Nice to have you back though. :l:l

Fen - hope you are having a great time.....

RC - you are doing better than you were - any degree of better is just that - BETTER! So just hang in there and start again - we have all been there - I am trying hard right now too - my two Guinness isn't two Guinness right now - but I am trying to get back down to my two. SIGH. Just so hard. If only it were easy - but it isn't. Nothing more to say really. Wish I could just wave that magic wand...... hugs to you my friend. Just keep on a trying!

Melissa - you too, we all just have to keep trying and hanging on. some days are better than others. I have had better days I have to admit. But there is always tomorrow - a brand new day. And on that note, I need to get my food ready for work and get moving.

Much love, many hugs to all,

Sun XXX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Cross post RC
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good Day ....the 4th is coming early ! My two boys are shooting off fire works.........their is more to come on the 4th.....I told them not at my house ! Your friends and yourselves will find another place to discharge the pyrotechnics you possess....Ha! Happy Independence Day ! Tony
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, fireworks are illegal in this state, but 30 minutes away they can be bought, so I have to coddle the dogs even in our remote location.
                    Actually, the good renters outweigh the bad, and I have enough info to track this pair down. Once you get a judgement, if they EVER have money, you can get it. I probably won't recoup, but will have the satisfaction of torturing them for a while. I'm NOT good to have as an enemy!
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

im sorry you lot but ive screwed up again...cant seem to get my mojo back and just want to sink into the background...ive nothing constructive to say
                      im sorry for letting you down and im sorry for letting me down...

Hope all my american friends have a good 4th july xx

Comment

Hey Swannie - know what? You didn't let anyone down. We are all in this together. I had a relapse a couple months ago that lasted for a month. So, believe me I UNDERSTAND!!!! How about try again. :l:l We are going to get this.
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Swannie, the only way you can let ME down is by leaving me/us. It's obvious so many are struggling, in so many ways. And you know, what we're suffering at the moment shouldn't be compared to what anyone else is suffering. The size of a problem depends directly with how close we're standing to it. And my petty problems I NEVER try to put in the 'important' tray in the Journey forum. Mine are what I'm dealing with, and I talk about them. It's OK if you talk about yours, your day, whats on TV, what you had for dinner, -- anything to occupy your time, and let us know you're here. Sometimes it seems my life is SO eventful, but by what standards, right? So when it gets quiet here, I just pass along my daily news, to keep the place 'open', you know. But you can tell us anything, and if you want, just PM the ones you trust the most, and pour out your heart, TALK! If there ARE perfect people in this world, I ain't seen 'em here!! Everything can change, and you CAN find peace and happiness.
                          Right now, I just want to sit down, rest, but Hubs just bathed his dog, and I have to go next. Cooking, still have cleaning to finish tomorrow. Tell me, anyone: WHY would anyone leave a kitchen stove FILTHY, when all it takes is to push a button to turn on the self-clean feature? And WHY would you take every lightbulb, including the special one for the hood exhaust fan, AND the kitchen sink strainers, bathtub plugs, and shower curtain hooks? A complete conundrum for me, but I have some really sneaky little tricks up my sleeve. You all know what it feels like to be let down by people you trust, who talk a good game, I know. So just imagine I'm getting a little revenge for all of us!! :H
                          Tomorrow will be good; have a delicious smelling meal in oven now, and I'll sit down and rest again in a bit. But honestly, I DO love staying busy, (not with the miscreant tenants!) but with family, home, so don't think I'm complaining too loudly!! :H
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hay Swan don't wattel in a bad situation come on GF pick your self up and climb back on the horse and ride again we all screw up look at me I am the meaning of screw up!!!!! So keep the faith and keep jambing. sunny yes I was rolloing on the floor laughing never happened however we both swam with the sharks and it was a blast she is learing not to fear and enjoy a wonderful animals they kept there distance but so gracfull I spoted a tiger in the distance and we headed in no problems water was about 70 just right for feeding and there is plenty to eat!!! Mom is on her way down so we may wait to eat dinner or we will go without her it depends on her. After today Dyana wants to go with me to the Bahamas and do some real shark diving with the big boys the 14 footers the bulls now that is fun.

Comment

Rodger where are you still waitning for you. Ho and Sunny I got the the part of the gremlins on my neck this guy must be from the UK you can tell by the way he writes and words he uses. I finished the book on the beach today however as the book says I need to go back and re-read chapters on additicion and social events, corage before I have ceremomyal last drink. I will do it. I know it is poisen and when I get through it I pray it well be Ureaka I am free!!!! Love to all have a great 4th
                              Michael

Comment

RC, thank you so much for sharing that thread with me. I read the whole thing and found it very interesting and helped me know you a little better. I had 2 children by my first husband, who constantly told them what a horrible person I was, but they stayed true to me and now, they don't even speak to their real Dad. Paul has always supported and been there for them, so he is their father in their eyes. Your book/life has so much more to offer you and I pray that you will have your daughter back with you soon! Swannie, we are always here for you, just PLEASE don't stop trying. You will get there! Melissa, you are being way too quite. What is going on with you? Ruby, when their social security number comes up, it shows he does not own anything or is not a part of a checking account, so even with a judgement, how do you collect from someone like that? Tony, have fun with your boys and thank you for serving our country! Sunni, thank you for your sweet words. Roger, hope you and Sue enjoy her sister's house and pool and cookout! Love you both so much! Biz, I can't see me ever purposely being around any sharks! If I was, it would probably be the tigers and bulls that would enjoy me for dinner! Well, Kelly FINALLY received her tomatoes and to much of our surprise, they arrived in good shape. She said she would open her card tonight, after she got Addy to bed. I am so anxious that she might not like my gift. God, I hope so! Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll miss all of you, but will catch up when I get back. I love you all, Vicki
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X