Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for JANUARY 2012

Aww Guys!

You look adorable. Love the pics and want to see more. My doggy is a Maltese and Yorkie Aka MORKEY. One cute little pain in the ass. Lol. She loves me and follows me eeeeverywhere! Sometimes I just need a break from her though ya know? Worked out today, trying to make that a habit... Hmmmmm not going to be so easy though, my body aches now. I wish you could get a buzz from exercise, some people say that they do, well let me just say I .......DID NOT. Lol have sweet dreams everyone.:hG

Comment

You ladies look gorgeous! Mama, you're really rocking that 'possum cap.

So sorry about Bizs' dad...

I hope hubs gets to feeling better soon, Kelly. How weird! Was it a very deep scratch?

Comment

hey there folks love the pics and you all look well like sweeties ...and well its been a long day and just went to check out another side job ... just a qiukie hehehe yep love them .. but i do love to take my time ... and well have a great hump hump day one and all ... time for me to get to bed and ready for another grease monkey day .. love and big hugs sweeties and yes you too iad ...stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I had a fantastic time in Florida. We went to New Smyrna Beach on the east coast on Sunday, which was wonderful. I drove to Tampa and had lunch with the lovely Coco on Monday, then traveled on to St. Pete's Beach on the gulf side.

Coco is very sweet and funny- I'm glad we got to meet. :h

I found some great shells at St. Pete's beach, but not many dead things. One thing I noticed is how clean the beaches are compared to other places I've been.

I definitely want to go back.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Fen - lovely to see you back and hear that you had a good time - great that you got to meet Coco. You sound as if you really did enjoy yourself.
            Grateful - thanks for letting us know about Michaels dad - very sad but as you said, he had been ill for some time. i tried calling Michael yesterday but couldn't get through. Yes, we did have a good time with Rubes and the cabin is lovely! How is your hubs doing? Did they keep him in the hospital?
            Georgie - hope you are feeling better today - your dog sounds really cute!
            Morning Rog - off to work today? I am pleased that you are getting work - much better than sitting worrying about not getting it isn't it?
            Bird - how is the neck? Hope it feels better today......must be so painful.
            Rubes - when are you going back home? Hubs will be pulling his hair out without you!
            Hi to you Tony when you pop in.
            Jan - have you recovered from the trip? did you get my pics? I forgot your cornbread!:upset: Left it by the front door. Told hubs and daughter about it too. Eldest has had it too - just a week ago, and said it was yummy.

Need to go and get my food ready for work - early shift today - nice.

Back later - love and hugs to all,

Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

off preparing your grass for lunch Sunni Butt??
              if you lost the cornbread recipe I will re-send
              Fen - did you get any pictures or is Coco camera shy????
              We are only three hours from each other, so I really should go see her. And you are welcome back ANYTIME.....I promised you a lovely afternoon in St Augustine
              Georgie- Ruby's yorkie Tink was on my lap the entire time......just ask Grateful.
              ok......off to shower
              Kisses to you Rog - you doing ok babe???
              Kelly - hope you have a better day love!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

You are a GOON Jan !!!
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                  Gosh, I get scratched by the cat alot, she likes to play fight. I better be careful...sorry to hear about Bizs dad....been to the beach down at St. Pete alot and it is nice huh?....MB you are also only 2 or 3 hours from me. Gotta go to work...later

Comment

Mama, I didn't get any pics of Coco. As I told her, the camera is not my friend...I always look like Yoda in my pictures. No offense to Yoda.

Coco is way more photogenic than myself, but she is a bird of mystery.

Comment

that's right Bird.....let's meet up!!

Comment

she may be pulling off that gypsy look with a head scarf and all, Fenn
                        I had that look for quite a while myself!!!
                        glad you are home safe and sound

Comment

Well...I did take one sneak shot of her during lunch...I guess she wouldn't mind terribly if I posted it...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1764419=6615-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Gah...Didn't work!

Comment

Coco's pic of me eating dessert...
                              Attached files [img]/converted_files/1764425=6617-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Oops...here's the correct picture.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1764430=6618-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X