Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanbloodytastic!

Comment

Been on the road today and dying to get back to check and see that you behaved!!! So very glad to see you reach the century mark - bloody well done there! Proud of you G....
      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

that;s great!
        “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Thanks Roo's, SL and Shaw!

Much appreciated. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

It's going to be a pearler of a day here. 32c and blue sky's.

Day 101. New beginnings big time and i'm up for it.

For the nitty gritty of what i'm up to @gman or #gman 24/7......otherwise just get on with your life and not worry what others are doing! :thumbsup:

Laundry, pumping iron, making music, lunch with a friend.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

GREAT GOING G-Man!!!!
              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Thanks Techie!

Have a great weekend.

Comment

Happy for ya Mr G :thumbsup:
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Yo Tabbers!

Thanks mate. Good to see you. Hope your weekend is a happy and healthy one.

Comment

Top of the morning to y'all from the beach pad.

Day 102 but who's counting.

33c forecast today, but dammit i'm working. A big gig tonight though. I'm playing in 2 bands and co-hosting a benefit. Should be a few turn up, but looking forward to it either way.

Feeling real good and glad to get over the 100 day hump at last. I have every intention of continuing the AF lifestyle. It's a winner on every front.

Take it easy out there and love yourself a little will ya? k? k.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Day 102 but who's counting.
                        Ha Haaaa! Have to comment on this one!
                        Well done you!
                        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          Ha Haaaa! Have to comment on this one!
                          Well done you!
                          Thanks Jonesy! Now, are you loving yourself over there?

Just in from a great gig tonight. Some electric moments, and job done. Up early for work tomorrow.

Self care, self care, and some more self care. Yeaah!

L8tr g8tr's.

Comment

Thanks Reggie. Yep, i know, but i'm very okay.

No inclination to drink. The light side is strong with this one tonight.

Cut some rug on those waves tomorrow bro! Ummm, speaking of rugs, tonights 'access all areas stage toupe 2000' is absolutely farked.

G'night.

Comment

Morning y'all,

Day 103 but who's counting.

Work day here and that's ok. The only thing i can think to complain about is that it's going to be 33c and i'll be stuck at work. If this is it, i reckon i'm doing ok. Maybe a dip after work. Still feeling pretty good after last nights gig. It's always a cool thing to play.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Must be Day 104.

Noice. L8tr, Yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X