The house that G built.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottish lass View Post
    Trying to work out my outfit - definitely not going to be late! Will have to work out the time differences and ensure I get my invite so I can plan! Going to be so happy to celebrate this with you! So close...
    Come as you are my friend. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
    We've got the Emerald Room reserved for you over on the 100-day thread, Mr. G. and will be so glad to see you there.

It has been great to see you really use MWO to get to day 98 - an online forum really isn't much of a useful thing unless we post the good, the bad, and the downright ugly, is it?

So... what's your plan after Thursday? Day 101 was kind of like December 26 for me... sad that the hullaballoo is over but at the same time, a bit relieved to get back to normal life. And nothing is better than normal AF living!

:hug: NS
    The Emerald room no less NS?!! I'm honoured. Well, after 100, the party will have just begun. i.e. i have lot's of projects i am involved in and can get stuck right into, so lots of personal, progressive stuff i love for me to do that will keep me growing and happy.

You wear toupe's too? Wow Niner, i always knew you raawked! :heartbeat: I will likely be swanning around in my sarong that Rags gave me, so be as formal/informal as you like. A sandy beach might be tricky for heels, but don't let that stop you.

A couple of days still to go, so i'm not celebrating just yet.

Thanks folks. Youse are da bomb. :heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
      Knock Knock ummm is this the place ..... Knock Knock HELLO ..I was informed you were looking for a bass player ..particularly a double bass player ..whats the band called a...... 100 days? ..sounds cool Ill leave me card ..all the best G my friend you are going great guns keep on keeping on one day at a time ..love ya mate take care
      Thanks Reggie baby!

Would love you to join in on bass. Yes, the band's called '100 days through darkness and rain, then to emerge to the light again'. (That one's in C#).

Hope you're good mate. Have a beaut week my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
        I dont hang out with Sharpies Mr G a road traveled to trouble ..any way just admire you my friend keep going ..i am so happy for you ..you have been a HUGE part of my on line life for a long time ..and I love the stuff you do ..take care 100 is small numbers ..numbers dont count you my friend do ..just wake up play record sober thats all ..You are a godsend MR g Musicians stand at the right hand of the creator who ever that thing is above all you are a musician a needed soul in this troubled world
        Mighty kind words Reg, thanks. And you are a needed soul in this troubled world too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Guitarista;1574448]
          Yes, the band's called '100 days through darkness and rain, then to emerge to the light again'. (That one's in C#).

QUOTE]

G- That is one long ass but totally rockin' band name. It surely will be huge! I'm already a fan....
          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

[QUOTE=See the Light;1574491]
            Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            Yes, the band's called '100 days through darkness and rain, then to emerge to the light again'. (That one's in C#).

QUOTE]

G- That is one long ass but totally rockin' band name. It surely will be huge! I'm already a fan....
            Hehe STL.

It is wednesday morning here, and day 99 for me. Which means............100 days for you my friend. Will wait for your checkin your time to celebrate.

Yes friends, day 99 and the feeling's mighty fine. All good here. A day of work related training today which will be interesting. I am a union delegate at work, so today and tomorrow is a little (paid) refresher course. i.e. negotiation, representing workmates, bullying/harassment laws, a few arm/head lock techniques to encourage folks to join etc. lol.

Have a great mae out there y'all.

Comment

Thanks SF.

Much lovelyness back to you. Hope you're good.

17:30 hrs here on a wednesday arvo. Smooth sailing, with some minor chop, but fair winds prevail.

Comment

Morning y'all from the beach pad.

It's 5.55 a.m. thursday here, and once again it is just absolutely sensaish, yes trendsetter's that's sensational, to wake up hangover free, sober, fit and well.

Day 100. A milestone for me as this is the longest AF time i've clocked up since my 2.5 yrs AF which i broke in april 2011. So there have been many attempts between then and now to maintain sobriety, but the furthest i've reached was a few 30's, some 60 day efforts, a couple of 90's, and one 99! I feel i am on a much steadier path this time around. Thanks everyone here. You are all special to me, and this is a magic joint.

No celebratory threads necessary. I'm very happy to celebrate here and over at the newbies nest.

Yo fruity, where's my freakin bagel and cworfee??!

Comment

congratulations Mr G. A wonderful achievement friend. I have watched you over the years, fark there has been a lot of years hasnt there but its wonderful to see you reach the big 100. i really am proud of you today. Do something special (except drink lol) and enjoy this day. The battle doesnt end but life just keeps getting better.
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well, Mr. G., I didn't exactly hold my breath all day yesterday :wink: but ... I'm really really glad you've awakened to day 100! Congratulations. Now you can carry on :smile:. All the best, NS

Comment

Thanks Ava and NS.

I love you both. :heartbeat:

Comment

Originally posted by Soft Focus
                        Well done you. Enjoy your sober celebrations!!
                        Thanks SF. Will do! :happy2:

Take care. G

Comment

GGGGGGGGG mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

100 Days!!
                          :welldone: :thumbsup: :welldone:

Great job...and here's to many more...and thanks for always helping me keep day count straight through this all...if you drink now, I might have to also...so no pressure, but you don't want that on your conscience. ;-)
                          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Originally posted by See the Light View Post
                            GGGGGGGGG mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

100 Days!!
                            :welldone: :thumbsup: :welldone:

Great job...and here's to many more...and thanks for always helping me keep day count straight through this all...if you drink now, I might have to also...so no pressure, but you don't want that on your conscience. ;-)
                            Lol. No pressure. Well done mate.

Comment

Well done Mr G. Onwards and always keeping an eye on the prize. And that blue sky x

Comment

Mr. G.
                                You are bloody terrific.

Comment

Working...
                                X