Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K9Lover View Post
    Hello my Beloved Mr. G! :heartbeat:
    You are doing awesome...I am so proud of you!
    Now get out there and do your best friend!
    Love,
    K9
    Yo Niner! Thanks. Great to see you. Now, what the latest goss young lady?

Day 94. Friday morning here at the beach pad. Got a couple of bucks in my pocket, and a guitar in my hand. All's not too bad really.

Have a bewdy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to y'all.

Day 95. I. am. alive. Now that's a pretty good place to start from.

Wild and windy here. Looks like a job for the 'sports' toupe.

Have a ripper out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

bloody weather Mr G. i even feel like moving today which i havent for a week and its crap. may just walk to sit and have a coffee in the sun if it pops out. Not long till the big 100 and letter from the Queen.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

We have rain here - so it would be wet toupe's. Well done on keeping those days acomin'!
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thanks Ava and SL,

Top of the morning to y'all,

Day 96, and you can teach an old dog new tricks. :dancin:

The sun is a shinin', but still a bit wild and windy. Great day for windsurfing, but i don't know if they have a toupe for that. A bloke said to me the other day.....'G has good hair, thinning a little on top, but his hair looks good'. I replied.....'see, looks real doesn't it?'

Hope all are enjoying the weekend. Relax, rejuvinate, re-energise, re-invent if you have to.

L8tr g8trs.

Comment

That you dancing G?- you will be in 4 very incredible days - you are rocking this!!

Comment

Yep, that's me in the middle SL. It's all about me ya know......:harhar:

Comment

Top of the monday morning from the beach pad.

Fairly cool at the mo, but blue sky's. Day 97, baby i'm on the stairway to heaven.

Steady as she goes here and on an even keel. No rough seas forecast ahead.

Have a bewdy out there and think positive. If you are struggling to find a positive in your life right now, don't panic. Do the best you can with what you have and you will be okay. k? K.

L8tr, Yo fruity!

Comment

So close G - hope the barby is getting spruced up for the beach party!
                    Did my 5 K today - ended up being a 3.7miles and did it in 41 minutes! Now I need to work out how to continue the exercise :happy2:

Comment

I'm in charge of ALL building requests/permits regarding establishments to enhance health, wellbeing and development. I hereby grant this permit unreservedly, without question or favour, with much love and kindness and of course, very good wishes for a solid, innovative, limitless structure!!!
                      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by scottish lass View Post
                        So close G - hope the barby is getting spruced up for the beach party!
                        Did my 5 K today - ended up being a 3.7miles and did it in 41 minutes! Now I need to work out how to continue the exercise :happy2:
                        Easy. One step at a time. That's a really good time for a beginner 5 k SL. Plus, moving for 41 minutes, getting sweaty, blood/oxygen pumping is just the best ain't it? Ok, well you'll love it soon enough! ;-)

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
                        I'm in charge of ALL building requests/permits regarding establishments to enhance health, wellbeing and development. I hereby grant this permit unreservedly, without question or favour, with much love and kindness and of course, very good wishes for a solid, innovative, limitless structure!!!
                        Thankyou Noicey! Now i can build the outdoor stage! :llama:

Comment

Best of the best of good mornings to y'all,

Day 98 and better not be late.......to the 100 club party. Not a lot of time when measured over the years, but it will be an important milestone for me.

Blue sky's and the feelings good.

Take it easy out there, and never compare yourself with others. Because you, yes you, are a raawk star ready to shine.

Comment

Trying to work out my outfit - definitely not going to be late! Will have to work out the time differences and ensure I get my invite so I can plan! Going to be so happy to celebrate this with you! So close...

Comment

We've got the Emerald Room reserved for you over on the 100-day thread, Mr. G. and will be so glad to see you there.

It has been great to see you really use MWO to get to day 98 - an online forum really isn't much of a useful thing unless we post the good, the bad, and the downright ugly, is it?

So... what's your plan after Thursday? Day 101 was kind of like December 26 for me... sad that the hullaballoo is over but at the same time, a bit relieved to get back to normal life. And nothing is better than normal AF living!

:hug: NS

Comment

So...so...soooooo close G Man! I can't decide if I should wear my purple tassles or my tye-dye 5" platform heels? Maybe both? Guess it depends on which toupe I wear that day. Anyway, can't wait for the party!!!

p.s. I wish I had the fancy smileys!!!
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X