Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house that G built.

Hi G

You are a star here so you can do it again and not that amount but more or forever this time friend.
    Me a whole year 2014 !!!
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi, G:

Wanted to stop by and wish you giant felicitations on your 80 days. You know how I love those big, round numbers!

All sorts of doors and opportunities open up to you once you set your noble path and stick to it. It's true. Would i lie to you?

I am impressed by your resolve even through your (self admitted) lack thereof. Twenty more days is a piece of cake, and then why not 6 months? But, you know, one day at a time and all that. Your exercise routine is awesome - nothing beats sun and fun in the great outdoors.

You have a beeewdy, too. Keep it up! I'm riding your draft...

Comment

The house that G built.

dixon;1610602 wrote: Hi G

You are a star here so you can do it again and not that amount but more or forever this time friend.
        Me a whole year 2014 !!!
        Dix
        Dix! Thanks. How the hell are you my friend? I hear you have a new business venture. How are you doing?

Pavati;1610610 wrote:
        Hi, G:

Wanted to stop by and wish you giant felicitations on your 80 days. You know how I love those big, round numbers!

All sorts of doors and opportunities open up to you once you set your noble path and stick to it. It's true. Would i lie to you?

I am impressed by your resolve even through your (self admitted) lack thereof. Twenty more days is a piece of cake, and then why not 6 months? But, you know, one day at a time and all that. Your exercise routine is awesome - nothing beats sun and fun in the great outdoors.

You have a beeewdy, too. Keep it up! I'm riding your draft...
        Hiya Pavarotti. Thankyou Mam. I fully intend to keep raawkin'. Speaking of which, my guitar is restrung and feeling like new ready for tomorrow's big gig. Looking forward to that.

L8tr gater's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The house that G built.

Good luck mr G, great to see you still around :-)
          Alcohol free since 13th January 2009

Comment

The house that G built.

Marioisback;1610646 wrote: Good luck mr G, great to see you still around :-)
            Thanks Mario.

Great to see you back mate.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

The house that G built.

Hello G man. You are so rocking that 80 days sober look, it really suits you! :l
              Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

The house that G built.

Right on g man! Looking good!
                Newbies Nest
                Toolbox
                My accountability thread

Comment

The house that G built.

broken halo;1610665 wrote: Hello G man. You are so rocking that 80 days sober look, it really suits you! :l
                  Hey BH. Congratulations on your 90 days AF mate! That is a huge achievement i reckon. Always a delight to see you.

For a second when i read your post it read to me as 'you're so rockin that 80's look g-man'. hehe.

3June2013;1610701 wrote:
                  Right on g man! Looking good!
                  Thanks June. Great to see you my friend.

Big gig tonight with my band. Looking forward to it. Will have a good time to be sure. Might find myself a wife......stranger things have happened.

Have a beaut weekend y'all. Yo!

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr G big congrats on your 80 days, who'da thought! I remember your struggles, well they were the same as mine and you have done it, beaten the beast for 80 days and changed your life, you should be very proud of yourself and what you have accomplished.

If you find a wife, can you find a husband for me. Well not a husband as such but a decent man please. I'll let you know what i want later!
                    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

The house that G built.

available;1610933 wrote: Mr G big congrats on your 80 days, who'da thought! I remember your struggles, well they were the same as mine and you have done it, beaten the beast for 80 days and changed your life, you should be very proud of yourself and what you have accomplished.

If you find a wife, can you find a husband for me. Well not a husband as such but a decent man please. I'll let you know what i want later!
                      Ok. :H

Thanks for your encouraging words Ava. And you should be very proud of your current path. You are kicking arse my friend.

Comment

The house that G built.

Hi G,

Its really going well !
                        I always wanted to do a socially responsible business and was huge success in the past.Left for 5 years not because of AL but because of migration to the UK.
                        Now I,ve recently started the same.We must do what suits with us . Isnt that G ?
                        Great to be with u again.
                        Dix
                        A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

The house that G built.

dixon;1610964 wrote: Hi G,

Its really going well !
                          I always wanted to do a socially responsible business and was huge success in the past.Left for 5 years not because of AL but because of migration to the UK.
                          Now I,ve recently started the same.We must do what suits with us . Isnt that G ?
                          Great to be with u again.
                          Dix
                          I'm glad to hear it Dix.

For me, i must follow my true path, and fortunately i know what that is. Make music, and be a little socially responsible where i can.

All the best with everything including your own health and wellbeing.

G bloke. (Elite member )

Comment

The house that G built.

available;1610933 wrote: If you find a wife, can you find a husband for me. Well not a husband as such but a decent man please. I'll let you know what i want later!
                            :H:H:H:H why do I think it will be quite a long list, Avail? But then, if you don't ask, you won't get.

Mr G, so few people really know that their true path is - kudos for you for having that sorted!
                            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

The house that G built.

DreamThinkDo;1611156 wrote:

Mr G, so few people really know that their true path is - kudos for you for having that sorted!
                              Yo Dreamy!

Yep, i know. I am lucky to have known from a young age. But it has taken a while to embrace it.

How are things there friend?

Great gig with my band tonight. Just in and having a cup of tea and biscuits. It's shaping up to be a wild after gig party at the house of G. :H

Comment

The house that G built.

Mr. G, you are doing so well -- so glad to read your posts.
                                Free at Last
                                "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                                http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Working...
                                X