Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
    Roger that Tawny! Over...

Guess it's pointless to say I'll be wearing pink crocs with diamanté to the ovary do.

Don't laugh....I actually HAVE those Crocs....not kidding....
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by A Better Me View Post
      In other news I sold our couch on eBay...yay! They're picking it up tonight.
      I'm only buying it for the spare change down the back of the cushions.......
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I kid you NOT either! I do have said crocs!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Look at you two! you're like a beautiful pair of sparkly pink croc wearing babes! The Farewell to the Ovary party is looking like THE social event of the year.

Comment

Night punters!

No snacks - too lazy to shop.

I heard on the news that patrol will increase in price in two weeks. W.T.F!!!!

You know what else has absolutely fusking enraged me beyond belief?!! Well, I'll tell you. My favourite and preferred toilet paper (Cottonelle) was on sale - massive packet - I WAS excited. Purchased and brought it home, very pleased with myself, only to find the rolls are half the usual size!!!! W.T.F!!!!

!!!!!!! Note my displeasure??!!!!

I kid you NOT (again) - I AM enraged!!!
            Last edited by nicelife; October 28, 2014, 05:23 AM.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
              Look at you two! you're like a beautiful pair of sparkly pink croc wearing babes! The Farewell to the Ovary party is looking like THE social event of the year.
              Indeed we will be the crocs of the ball. I shall dance ALL night....

That is, if I'm over my absolute displeasure at the state of affairs I previously stated.

Great.Big.Sigh.....
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Night punters!

How many sleeps til the next federal election?
                Srsly I'm sick of that little wingnut.

That's going to cut right into our Crocs budget innit?

Ok I'm orf to bed folks. Well past Bedfordshire time for me.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Undies!! Two more blood tests to go = 2 more chemos. About to jump in the car so I'm first in the queue.

Have a brilliant day, sun is shining and it's gunna be a hottie.

Comment

Gorgeous morning.

At the desk of great impordance already. Bought myself a coffee as a treat. Have a person from HQ spending the day here. I've made NO changes or additions to ensure her comfort. She can see how it is in my world.....pffffft.

Happs - on the home run now lovely one.

Have a beautiful day. Remember, everything is ok, until it isn't........

MWAH
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

That's exciting news Happs. So you're nearly at the end of the chemo jour....ummm... thing.

I have to present my research at a uni thing tomorrow. First time ever and I'm nervous as hell.
                      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Almost time for the post chemo party. Better start rinsing the sarongs out. Gonna be a busy month on the social circuit.

Went to bed too late last night. Feel like crappage this morning. T minus 8 hours to Nana.

Nicey make sure she/he doesn't get a toilet break or any coffee. That'll fix her/him.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                          I have to present my research at a uni thing tomorrow. First time ever and I'm nervous as hell.
                          Pretend they are all Simpsons characters. Works a treat.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I kid you NOT either! I do have said crocs!
                            No doubt to wear when you're riding ypour matching pink bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post

Wear your Happy scarf.... sort of like a security blanket.

Comment

Night punters!

. My favourite and preferred toilet paper (Cottonelle) was on sale - massive packet - I WAS excited.

!!
                                Did you see Alan's graph on the news on Monday?
                                He was about as perplexed as you about price increases.
                                Barrell price is at an all time lowat the moment for the 21st century, yet pump price has skyrocketed .

Remember the good old days when toilet paper manufacturers prided themselves on
                                the "hundred extra sheets" they put on the rolls.

Why is this reply with quote thingy so bloody small?
                                Can admin fix it?

Comment

Working...
                                X