No announcement yet.

Roos in Octsober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Aspy. I hope you get the outcome you both want.

I'm off to the Sunny coast for a couple of days so may be out of range. Will try and check in if I can.

Love youse all. :heartbeat:
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Awesome milestone Aspy!!! Good luck with the court situ - hugs to you all.

Have a great day everyone. We have a luncheon today. I have my party dress and pearls on. Should be a hoot!

XX
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Wow Aspy! That is a wonderful achievement.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family.

Comment

Morning all, Asp will be thinking of you and your family next week. Like Bridge says, a crap set of circumstance.

Off and into it, second last chemo. I'd like to add EVER but I don't want to hex myself. Back later.

Comment

Hello Happs.
            Go girl.

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
              Morning all, Asp will be thinking of you and your family next week. Like Bridge says, a crap set of circumstance.

Off and into it, second last chemo. I'd like to add EVER but I don't want to hex myself. Back later.
              EVER
              Text you later.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

So I'm guessing the second last chemo is done.and.dusted by now?

Fanfusking ... only one to go and I reckon we've been with you the whole time. Thanks for letting us in.

Comment

I'm glad you lot have been around. It's been a big factor in how I feel and how I deal with it. And my veins held up! how good is that? only one more.

Bit off my chops on Phenergan...just spent considerable time trying to look at my tongue, without a mirror before I realised what I was doing...hey ho..

Comment

Just googled Phenergan.
                    At least you won't have an itchy nose.

Rest easy tonight.

Comment

Is Shades of Idaho trying to friend anyone else here?
                      I keep rejecting but it keeps cropping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                        Just googled Phenergan.
                        At least you won't have an itchy nose.

Rest easy tonight.
                        Geez no worries thanks for the info Rags. And no, I am friend request free :congratulatory:

Comment

Congrat's on 5 years Aspy! Bloody triffic.

All the best for next tuesday mate.

Onya Saucy! One to go. Let's hope to kerrrist this is the fusking end of that.

Jonesy, text ya later. :hahaha:

Yo look stunning Noicey!

Have a relaxing one Classy!

Yo Rags!

Why hasn't 50 shades of Idaho requested my friendship? Speaking of which, i have all of your friend requests here ready to go, so thank you for that, however there. is. still. one. straggler. You know who you are, so git crackin.

Ripper day here. Take care everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Anyone watching the little Parisian Kithchen?
                            I'll have to add her savoury cake to the Undies cookbook, which
                            I haven't forgottten about.
                            I think I may ask Mr Rags to get her cookbook for me for Chrissy.

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                              I'm glad you lot have been around. It's been a big factor in how I feel and how I deal with it. And my veins held up! how good is that? only one more.

Bit off my chops on Phenergan...just spent considerable time trying to look at my tongue, without a mirror before I realised what I was doing...hey ho..
                              If you thrash your head really fast from side to side you can see your own nose. (and I wasn't even on Phenergan)
                              You're welcome.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I love the Little Paris Kitchen Rags. I can't believe what she turns out from that tiny little place!
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X