No announcement yet.

Roos in Octsober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various Television commercials from Australia:This advertisement for Sorbent toilet paper was first broadcast on Australian television in the year 1987.An ad...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Rags; October 28, 2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Here's some stats for youse orl.

Mr G and Happs have won a gold star each for liking and thankin me soooo much.

Lovin all over youse two!!! :victorious::heartbeat::goodjob::love:
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Well, Mr.G, Asp and Techie liked me so I am soooo going to like AND thank everything they do. That'll fix 'em. Please - join me.

Comment

How cold are you Tawny??? Scale of 1 - 10......?
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Sorry - forgot to adjust my status ... it's warm again. How's a gal supposed to keep up?

Comment

:cuss: Ok.......how warm are you Tawny???? On a scale of 1 - 10....???

big sigh..........keepin up is hard work non?
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Who gives a crap?

A nice initiative:

Eco-friendly bathroom essentials that do good and feel good. 50% of profits donated to clean water and sanitation non-profits around the world.

Comment

LOL - love it!!!!!!
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

The HQ spy has gone. But I guess you guessed that.

Guess what her name was? Yep, Nicey..... So every time someone called and asked to speak to Nicey my PA put them through to HER. WT??

She is young, gorgi, smart, on the move. Love her enthusiasm and pace, and told her I thought she would do amazing things. Both here and wherever life takes her. I really like her. A hundred years ago I applied for a job in Dubbo and although I got it, I declined. They took too long to tell me I was successful and she took the role. I've watched her with much interest and I bet Dubbo was glad they got her. Love to see the younger guard coming through strong like this. Gives me much hope in secret woman stuff (SWS).

Today has absolutely flown. Busiest couple of weeks in a while. Heading home soon.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

so, Sunday was my 5 yr sober anniversary.
                      enough to make a man drink.

Comment

Aspy, and you managed to keep that quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!

Never mind that it says 7 years - you can bring it out again then.
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by aspmann View Post
                          so, Sunday was my 5 yr sober anniversary.
                          enough to make a man drink.
                          Bloody Hell!!!
                          You always were the poster boy....
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Well done Aspy - that's a huge achievement, you lovely boy, you! :thumbsup:

:welldone:
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

THANKS GANG, BEEN A BIT STRESSFUL HERE. WE HAVE OUR DAY IN 'COURT' ON TUESDAY. whoops sorry caps.
                              youth conferencing... putting stress on my wife no end.:egad:

Comment

Jeez Aspy. Hope it all goes as smoothly as possible and there's a good outcome for everyone. What a crap set of circumstances!
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X