No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a cool feature when poking around. I can make the font larger...woohoo...still cant figure out the avatar thing but maybe later and the time on the posts is off. Does anyone know how to set to my local time????
    Some interesting things here now...
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Originally posted by Dottie Belle View Post
      Found a cool feature when poking around. I can make the font larger...woohoo...still cant figure out the avatar thing but maybe later and the time on the posts is off. Does anyone know how to set to my local time????
      Some interesting things here now...
      Dottie go all the way up on the top right part of the page and click "Settings." Go to the left side of the page, about halfway down and look under "My Settings," then under that click on "General Settings." You can adjust your time zone about two-thirds of the way down that page.

Comment

Hey everyone.....Still trying to figure things out here. I'm so sleepy that I don't know if I will be awake long enough to play with it all tonight. I am planning on getting up to see the lunar eclipse in the early morning though. I'll be back...........
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning.....I got up and looked at the moon after the eclipse had started but then went right back to bed. Hope that everyone has a good day.

I Love that this auto saves. I thought I had lost my post but there it was.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi

Comment

Oh my sad about Nursie, my thoughts and best wishes.
              Kinda makes my issue small in comparison, but I am home and under Dr care and de-strressing as ordered and slowly feeling better.
              EKG is borderline but a MRI scan of my heart was ok so its time to keep recovering and take care of #1, new job starts Monday and its close to home so that I will actually be home at night.
              Everyone great see see you all again
              FT
              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Morning all,
                FT glad u are OK. I am having heart issues too. I think it is stress for me. Getting my folks house up for sale and watching my dad decline. And hubs is getting so he cant remember squat either. Feel like it all falls to me sometimes.
                Off to the gym then I will be back to poke around some more and thanks for the info on setting the local time...cant read back to thank by name...
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I am watching bye bye birdie..._what a flash from the past. Such a simple time. Did I want to grow up and be a wino.? NO but now I have options. Wish I could go back and know what I know now. Or to be 25 again. That is where the trouble started.
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey FT, great to hear that you're feeling better now. Just eat a healthy food and have an exercise. Good luck your faster recovery.

Comment

Wow, this place is quiet. Dottie, sometimes I wish I could go back in time, too. I would never have picked up that first drink!

Comment

Hi John.. Don't think we have meet. Nice to see you here. So hard to type on my phone. I'll be back in a couple of hours.

I love bye bye Birdie. Yep, I regret some of my choices in life.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi my peeps,
                          Quick check in.
                          Sober.
                          Had a major malfunction with my phone, it got super hot while I was talking to Someone and then boom, black screen couldn't recover it.
                          So now I have a new phone and I can post again.
                          Had an MRI which shows the cancer is a little more than they thought. But it doesn't change the course of my treatment.
                          Thinking of you all and thanks for the support.
                          Day 1 again 11/5/19
                          Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                          Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                          Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                          11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                          12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nursie View Post
                            Hi my peeps,
                            Quick check in.
                            Sober.
                            Had a major malfunction with my phone, it got super hot while I was talking to Someone and then boom, black screen couldn't recover it.
                            So now I have a new phone and I can post again.
                            Had an MRI which shows the cancer is a little more than they thought. But it doesn't change the course of my treatment.
                            Thinking of you all and thanks for the support.

Thanks for the update, nursie. When does your treatment begin?

Comment

Nursie thanks for the updates....we are here for you!!
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi all....arrived safely. Am over my jet lag and having a great time. Weather is lovely!

Nurse....if you feel like it, please email me to let me know your treatment....if you want to. It might take me longer to reply than normal 'cos I have to find wi-fi !

No time to comment on everything.....love ang hugs to all,
                                Sun xxx
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X