No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:upsidedown: Must be getting pretty springy where you are!

Comment

Testing my updated signature.
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
        :upsidedown: Must be getting pretty springy where you are!
        :upsidedown: Yep - I don't mean to brag, but the weather here today is absolutely glorious!:radiate:
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi glass but it was pretty darn good in Ohio too....but I know the bad weather is on its way..but will enjoy the good for now.:wink::snowman::taz:
          OK checking out the new smilies too...some good ones.
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi Dottie - I'm glad to hear it! Let's make the most of the lovely weather while it lasts. Apparently we're going to have a really hot summer

Comment

Morning all,
              Off to the gym then we have to pick up all the signs we put out....
              Glass I imagine we will have a cold winter here. Payback for the nice summer I guess.
              I am finally getting the hang of this place with the help of Byrdie.
              Back later.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Gotta get a move on, myself. Wow, this place is quiet.

Comment

Hey everyone... I'm at work. I'll be back.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi all,

Hope we all had a good weekend, Nursie all the best as before.
                    New job started to day and it felt so weird to not have to pack a suitcase and fly somewhere, got in my car and drove to work... WOW what a concept.
                    Day was good and lots to learn and am excited about it.
                    GF left last night and we will still talk and stuff but its different, didn't play checkers this week but oh well.
                    FT
                    FT
                    AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                    As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hi FT, glad u like your new job and sorry about GF and checkers.....
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hello, hello.....I'm getting used to this new forum. I think it's going to be great once we learn how to navigate.

Zen says hello - she's been busy with Jim & her Mom, etc. Health issues with both.

Fen - I am so sorry about your insomnia. How awful - I have another friend that goes thru periods of similar things. Sounds very scary.

FT - I am sorry about GF but I'm very protective of you and you deserve the BEST!!!! Did you get the doggie? I'm glad that you are still excited about your new job.

Glassie - I love seeing you. So, you are entering your summer now? We are hoping to finally finish ours. The heat this year has been awful.

Well - I need to get settled in.....I've only been home for a few minutes but wanted to hurry up & post. :welldone: I will be back..........
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm with Nora, FT...I wouldn't WANT to play checkers with GF after that stunt she pulled.

Comment

Got off to a late start, and took mom to the mall. Went walking and went to a tailor shop there so she could get her skirt shortened. She is going to a wedding in a week, and she is tiny- her skirt was too long. Came home and finally got started packing up the china cabinet and book case of knick knacks, skulls, etc.

Packing the china took hours.

Taking a break before I get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                              Glassie - I love seeing you. So, you are entering your summer now? We are hoping to finally finish ours. The heat this year has been awful.
                              Thank you Sweetie - I love seeing you too!

Originally posted by fennel View Post
                              Came home and finally got started packing up the china cabinet and book case of knick knacks, skulls, etc.
                              Okay - I may have misread this but did you say...ummm...skulls?

Comment

Thanks guys, and no I got home too late to get doggie.

FT
                                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Working...
                                X