No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dottie...touch me in the morning, and then just walk away!...I found my fitbit in the laundry! Still operating, which I would never have expected. Thank goodness I am still in the game, but I had countless flights and steps from all of this packing business, which were lost.

Comment

You will still kick my butt...so glad u found it....get a tether...worth the minimal investment..
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Off to train thingy again..
        Where is everyone????
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey all - sorry to have been absent AGAIN!!! Feeling so much better and in a better place. Thank you all for the support.

I hope that everyone can make their way over here soon. I know that I had to exchange a few e-mails before I got set up. So, I understand. But, Zach & RJ are being great and very helpful. I posted my e-mail over on the Stepping Forward board hoping that it would help.

Anyway - just going thru things & cleaning up some. We are hoarders and must STOP!!!! Oh my gosh - unbelievable......I am trying to minimize but when I'm clutching something not ready to throw it away.....I've got a problem. Is there a meeting for this??? Hello, my name is Nora and I'm a HOARDER!!! LMAO

Mama, Reccie, Zen, K9 - where are you all???????
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi Nora :upsidedown:
            I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi, glassy! It's so nice to see you. How did you get that little "undie" emoticon?

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
                Hi, glassy! It's so nice to see you. How did you get that little "undie" emoticon?
                Hey lovely! It's so nice to see you too! I'd like to say it's a special thing that only us undies can have but that would be lying. I dunno - it's just at the very bottom of all the emoticon thingy's.

Comment

Hey Fen.....I know you have been busy but cannot believe you have not seen my 23,000 step days ! For me that is amazing ! I am usually struggling to get over 10,000 since I cut down my work hours...... Anyway Dottie said about me joining the fit bit thing........(email me if you didn't see the other post .......). Am honestly so confused with my iPad and where I have posted what ...... I know I posted it somewhere to you.
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all my stepper friends! I'm updating my milestone/birthday calendar and I see lots of you don't have your quit date anywhere! Could you please post your quit date month/day/year so I can keep up to date and offer congrats when they roll around... Thanx!!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                      Hey lovely! It's so nice to see you too! I'd like to say it's a special thing that only us undies can have but that would be lying. I dunno - it's just at the very bottom of all the emoticon thingy's.
                      Gosh...I looked for it so I could wave back, to no avail...I will take another look-see...

Comment

:upsidedown: Ahhh...there it is!

Comment

sun where do u post your steps???
                          My quit date was in my signature but I am not sure it is still there and I dont know how to update my signature...9/1/2013
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Sun, we used to be fitbit friends, but you quit wearing it for the longest time, so we "disconnected". If you are back online, send me an email to link up with you!

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
                              :upsidedown: Ahhh...there it is!
                              :upsidedown:

Comment

Oh look - synchronised waving!

Comment

Working...
                                X