One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,
    Rainy and cool now. Predicting rain for tonight....boohiss..
    Off to the gym.
    sun I have a treadmill in the basement that has weights sitting on it...that is good for me....I do use it sometimes but I think every day I am not at the gym...just hate doing my hair every day..it fades my color so much faster even with the expensive shampoo..
    Love the jack - o - lanterns fen...I have NO talent...we wont give out candy at home just at the church. We dont have many little kids and we are on a dead end street off a busy street so it is not worth it for kids to come down here.
    Well need my smoothie...
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Good morning everyone.

Very cold and rainy here in Pac West...winter is here. Sorry I don't comment much, it's not because I'm not here and not reading. I am....I think my bi polar runs hard this time of year. I am trying to stay happy and engaged, eat well but still... Not drinking but more because I am so broke...seems to be the theme (you have company Ms. k9- ) being low on funds with children is awful....I have never really had money problems but now it's a whole new landscape. I am thinking of closing all my accounts and going strickly to cash- I am trying to look on this as a positive. That I can show the kids that life is not built on plastic- mostly because this is how how I have gotten into trouble...

And I find it so odd that not being able to buy AL really upsets me...why is that do you all suppose? You'd think that not being able to fix the car would or the rug up in Madison's room would be more traumatic but it's really more just not being able to walk into Safeway and pick up a bottle of Rum...I can't do that and think I am taking food from my kids...isn't that just crazy??
      Anyway, that's my story as of late....had 2 sucky earnings plays this morning so now I wait 8 days to see if Gpro and LinkedIn come back down.....for anyone that trades this will make sense. Everyone I'm sorry...just rambling...

Love you all:heartbeat:
      On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
      *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

You're not rambling Kradle,i don't know much about stocks but one of my reulars is a trader and he's had a yuck month too,i think not having the money to buy al is totally a mind trick,kinda like when i went low carb i started craving carbs thdt i never even cared about before,like ramen noodles?wtf i hate those! are the girls doing Halloween?or do they think they're too old?
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE all...kind of busy so just now checking in
          We are adorable Three Blind Mice at work and my guys surprised me and came dressed as pirates!!three blind mice 1.jpg...so we are having fun.
          I am chilling tonight but tomorrow is the HUGE Georgia Florida Football Game, so we are going to a party.
          Sorry things are tight Kradle. I have gotten so used to struggling that I juts kind of roll with it now. And I have no credit cards......cash only for this girl.
          Niner - do you feel any lighter? BK is a god send when needed.
          I tried texting some of you my pictures, but maybe this one will show up here
          back to work
          I am the mouse on the right with my claw in the air....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

ps......love the jack o lanterns Skwerly. My boys are too big to bother anymore....:cuss:

Comment

Mama, I love the costumes!

You know, just because the boys don't want to carve pumpkins doesn't mean you and papa can't...it's fun!

K9, I think the whole bankruptcy thing (when it's in effect) will be a relief. You need to catch a break. I am thinking of you.

Nora, I hope you're continuing to improve, pain-wise.

Off to the cabin soon...

Comment

Still raining and getting colder.. I don't think we are going to give out candy in the cold parking lot....I will give it away some other way....I don't need to get sick over this....
                gym was good and I am tired. Going to have a salad and chill...I want something hot. Fall beverage of some kind...any ideas???? I don't drink coffee....
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Warm beverages, I like plain chicken broth- yummy, but not good if one must watch sodium intake. Teas, 'celestial' teas are generally caffeine free.
                  Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
                  I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

Originally posted by dottie belle View Post
                    fall beverage of some kind...any ideas???? I don't drink coffee....
                    HOT CHOCOLATE !!!!!

Hi Roadside - nice to see you here .......
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Meh,i blew my 40 odd days by drinking

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh Pauly - I am sorry ..... but tomorrow is always another day ........ ((((hugs))))) I hate for you that you had 40 odd days though - that is a LONG time !!!!
                        Last edited by sunshinedaisies; October 31, 2014, 03:14 PM.
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

come on Pauly...you know the drill
                          Have fun at the cabin Fen
                          Hi Sun!

Comment

AWWWW pauly...what happened???
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I knew it was brewing:sad:too much sadness over Bobbi moving,too much sick/allergie?and inever told you guys,Michelle is a webcam girl,just shit i've tried to put off,good god i'm so ahamed of everything in my lifei try,try so bloody hard! i've powered through,oh heaven help me,these damn kids gonna drive me to the funny farm i swear

Comment

what is a web cam girl? You don't have to tell us......
                                home....flopping for Sons of Anarchy ....both the boys are going out for Halloween so say prayers for their safety
                                I am so sorry Pauly.....stress makes me do stupid stuff too...
                                Love you all

Comment

Working...
                                X