No announcement yet.

Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yum Happs - that does sound lovely. Maybe a combo of both? A couple of reservations and leave the rest to the goddesses?

Depends what time you eat of course - I eat with the nanna's and nurseries so I can be in bed by 9, so I don't usually have too much of a problem.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Oh, me too Glassy! I'm really looking forward to this trip and just spoiling ourselves. And, yep, you're probably right that if we do eat early, we'll miss the major traffic.

Ha...just read your status...

Comment

Tawny - I always say that if someone was to have a perve if I ever went swimming naked they got what they bloody well deserved!

I had a pedi yesterday. If I go toes up this week I'll be right!

Cooling down here.

I could go with a cup of earl grey and s Rags biscuit right now.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

I just put the kettle on...tea trolley lady doesn't work Sundays apparently...

Comment

I just remembered, when I worked in the Police Force a hundred years ago, we had a tea lady called Merle. She was the ugliest woman I had ever since and as thin a one of those praying mantis. She would bring ice cubes for the office plants - maiden hair ferns! She was soooo old and smelled of cigarettes and moth balls. She didn't want to retire as she had no family and loved coming to work. They made her retire and sent her off with a gold watch. That was on a Friday. She died on the Sunday night.

Why did I just remember about Merle. Salute to Merle!!
            Last edited by nicelife; November 23, 2014, 05:07 AM.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Anyway, it's started to rain. I'm off to bed with my trashy novel.

Sweet dreams lovely people.

XXXX
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                I just put the kettle on...tea trolley lady doesn't work Sundays apparently...
                See above re: Merle.
                Might be better for them if they did.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                  See above re: Merle.
                  Might be better for them if they did.
                  Gawd...I think the Merle story is the saddest I've heard for a bit. Says a lot for loving what you do and sticking with it. Or being allowed to stick with it.

On that note...I see from my emails this morning that the Lamp bought a Goldwing motorbike on ebay last night while I was sleeping...

Comment

Gawd...I think the Merle story is the saddest I've heard for a bit. Says a lot for loving what you do and sticking with it. Or being allowed to stick with it.

On that note...I see from my emails this morning that the Lamp bought a Goldwing motorbike on ebay last night while I was sleeping...

Oh fantastic. You've always wanted a Goldwing.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                      Oh fantastic. You've always wanted a Goldwing.
                      Well...I might have said I wanted wings...

Comment

Aaaaah ... I know that's a fantastic bike for touring. I reckon he's got BIG plans for you both.

Comment

Well...I might have said I wanted wings...
                          A six pack of Red Bull may have been cheaper.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yeeeehaaaaw lovely Happs - I guess..........:welldone::love:
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
                              Yeeeehaaaaw lovely Happs - I guess..........:welldone::love:
                              Yep, it is indeed. Tawny got it right, its the next lot of adventures.

What's for lunch? I just had a bowl of fruit and I'm ready for a nana.

Comment

Big bowl of mango, kiwi, strawb, nectarine and banana sprinkled with cumbled fetta.

Hey - there's a really cute little trailer thingy that goes behind the Goldwing - perfect for your shoes and jewelry and such.

Also ready for a nanna nap ...

Comment

Working...
                                X