X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you Recs! Have a Merry Christmas my friend
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

When is the moving party????? that sounds like a really good idea....new place to make new memories....I like the idea
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Recs is so so good to see you!! I know we donr talk much but I love your posts. I'm not certain where you love I engalnd but while I studied there many of my frind when in remote places ..

Anyway, christmas is hard this season and I'm not doing well AL. But not going crazy which I see as actually worse.

Matts birthday today.... Good call.

In bed tonight with Netflix and shopping behind me.

Dots, I love That you are taking ballroom. A definite inspiration, sweetie.

Sleep well :heartbeat:
        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

One day a time....
          "Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never -- in nothing, great or small, large or petty -- never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. " by Winston Churchill .

Comment

Hey recci! Have missed you.
            K9 the condo sounds great! Hope it works out for you.
            Happy to be home today. Last minute preparations underway. Church at 5:30, then to my sisters with the whole family. Then back here with just us and our little ones and significant others.
            Merry Christmas my loves. Keeping it classy this year!

Comment

I like that.....keeping it classy
              K9...my lease takes a payment of two months rent to break. Being friends with someone doesn't matter...I would be breaking the law if I played favorites
              That being said, it may be easier with a private homeowner. All you can do is ask, right?
              Good luck!!
              I am SO enjoying being off this week....
              Love and strength to all of us
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!
              Hi Shades....love the pony!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey all,hope all have a Merry Christmas I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights pretty much running on fumes atm,hope everybody has a good one
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Shades!!!! You are right there - One Day at a Time.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate & Happy Holidays to everyone.

We are going to go out driving around tonight to look at Christmas lights tonight & we will sing Christmas carols as we drive around.
                  Casey came in last night & asked us if we wanted to do it tonight. A family tradition that we have done since he was a baby.

I'm at work for part of the day. Then off to finish up everything. His girlfriend will come over in the morning to celebrate with us. That will be nice.

Will try to catch up with you all later.

Pauly - feel better!!!! xx
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning all,
                    Off to the gym then maybe church later. Not sure if I want to go or not...
                    pauly and mama feel better.
                    K9 I would make sure you have it in writing that you are released from the lease so there is no question. I let one gal out of her lease early and since I owned the house it was not big deal. Now I wish the darn thing would sell....
                    Gloomy, rain and just yucky.....hope my mood improves after the gym.
                    Back later.
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Morning everyone!
                      Hi Shades and Reccie! Good to see you both here.
                      Dots - You and this gym business make me feel like a big old slob. LOL
                      I am hoping we get to leave work early today...but normally they don't let us...oh well, 4 days off will still be nice even if I have to stay until the Gawd awful hour of 5pm. HA
                      How are you doing Pauly? Sorry you're not sleeping well, that sucks.
                      Kradle - Yesterday was Matts B-day? Today is my sisters Bday...she turns the big 44 although she is in denial about that. ha
                      Before I go about this business of trying to break my lease, I at least need to look at the new place and see if I like it. lol That will happen sometime after the holidays. Apparently the landlord is evicting the current tenant so that could probably take a while...Mama probably knows the details about that. I am hoping that since I have a private homeowner he will take pity on me...if not, then I am there until 2016 and I will deal with it. Either way it will be fine. I'm tired of getting my hopes up for things, they seem to turn out the way they are meant to...
                      Hi Liz and Nora...good to see you both.
                      Hope everyone has a good relaxing day.
                      Yep, keep it classy...and no swinging from anything! LOL
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

God morning!

K9 I'm a landlord and have gone through a few lease breaks. Sounds like you should be fine though. Your always thoughtful and honest and that makes a huge difference!! 44 for your sister! She's still just a baby!!

Pauly put your feet up sweetie. Santa's almost here.:heartbeat:

Nora what a great Christmas tradition. I was just talking to DH about our having no family here and so our traditions are lost....we need to start new ones.

thanks mama for the birthday greetings. We had a nice call yesterday.

Shades so true! - one day and sometimes one minute at a time. Ditto on loving the little colt.

Dots, I'm excercising vicariously through you! 1 and 2 and 3 and .....99.... Whew! :eek-new:

Liz, Christmas in Boston and New York ...I miss that. Enjoy!
                        Sun, fen, zen , FT and all my people. Big hugs. Safe journey today. :hug:
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Kradle we worked out very hard so u should be tired.......:yay:
                          I am tired. Need a nap.....talking myself out of church tonight....
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

It is insane out there.....the traffic is unbelievable!!
                            K9 - I will order that book
                            Pauly, hope you feel better!
                            Huge family party tonight......

Comment

ps...nanny boo boo.....I played checkrs TWICE last night, btw

Comment

WooHoo mama.....
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X