• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Keep riding that llama, y'all llama.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
      I know the feeling G. I'm never far from taking my trusty old Fender F25 and heading to that scenario myself.

But yeah, we just have to keep on :llama: on.

Yep, but i reckon there's got to be something in it for us too. I didn't know u had a fender! Very cool classy Glassie.

indeed Mr V. Keep riding man. Hope you're good.

Getting a little late here, so hitting the hay as i'm up early. G'night from the south of Oz.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        I didn't know u had a fender! Very cool classy Glassie.
        Oh and he's very beautiful. I've had him since '75/76? I was devastated when I thought i might have to sell him once when things were really tough but we worked it out. He's been a friend for a long time.
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Mr.G did the antabuse come yet? Hope you're doing great
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
            Mr.G did the antabuse come yet? Hope you're doing great
            Yo Pauly. Nope, hasn't arrived yet. 14-21 days from India regular mail. It's probably been almost 2 weeks since i ordered it, so shouldn't be far away. Hope there are no issues with it getting into the country being meds. Thanks for asking. I'm going good thanks. Gig this friday with my band which i'm looking forward to. Hope you're doing well there buddy.

Thursday morning at the beach pad. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the friday morning pilgrims!

Gig tonight, lunch with my nephew, a bit of running around chasing gear. Love it. Let's git it.

Comment

Late Satdee morning' in Oz.

Top gig last night. Flaming Franciscans! it was a great day all round. The band played really well, and an appreciative crowd with a few nice comments after the show. AND...................Sheesh, i.......i.........i went to a womans place after the gig and we had relations of sorts. Just an amazing entree, with main course later in the week if i'm lucky! But she aint just any woman. I met her through some work i have been doing and she is gorgeous, switched on, together, smart, really pretty. Total opposite of me. One of those almost perfect looking hot women who you think......'nah, no way would she go for me. Anyway, she had a couple of drinks but has fancied me for awhile she says and is recently single. See what she thinks when she gets clear headed! haha. You can read more in Vogue or Crazy beach shack magazines.

Take it easy. Maybe there really is a god?!

Comment

Late Satdee morning' in Oz.

Top gig last night. Flaming Franciscans! it was a great day all round. The band played really well, and an appreciative crowd with a few nice comments after the show. AND...................Sheesh, i.......i.........i went to a womans place after the gig and we had relations of sorts. Just an amazing entree, with main course later in the week if i'm lucky! But she aint just any woman. I met her through some work i have been doing and she is gorgeous, switched on, together, smart, really pretty. Total opposite of me. One of those almost perfect looking hot women who you think......'nah, no way would she go for me. Anyway, she had a couple of drinks but has fancied me for awhile she says and is recently single. See what she thinks when she gets clear headed! haha. You can read more in Vogue or Crazy beach shack magazines.

Take it easy. Maybe there really is a god?!
                  Haha - so you got the ankle over? That's a good start.

Comment

Haha - so you got the ankle over? That's a good start.
                    Not quite Classy Glassy. A bit of an introductory kiss and cuddle! If that's all that's on offer, it will do me nicely, i am grateful as it is. haha. Too good to be true really. I'm used to the universes sick sense of humour when it comes to me and romance, but stranger things have happened, so i'll go with the flow and expect nothing.

How is your weekend panning out?
                    Last edited by Guitarista; May 26, 2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Not quite Classy Glassy. A bit of an introductory kiss and cuddle! If that's all that's on offer, it will do me nicely, i am grateful as it is. haha. Too good to be true really. I'm used to the universes sick sense of humour when it comes to me and romance, but stranger things have happened, so i'll go with the flow and expect nothing.

How is your weekend panning out?
                      Yeah - in terms of overs I'm pretty sure that's the ankle. (BIG jump between that and even getting to the knee though)

Comment

You all made me laugh out loud :harhar:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mr G - happy for you. You sound great. The gig went great and you had a nice evening. :yay:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yeah - in terms of overs I'm pretty sure that's the ankle. (BIG jump between that and even getting to the knee though)
                            If i am honest, there was some squeezing of the buttock area by both parties.

Comment

You really need to be more explicit. Whose buttocks were you both squeezing? Not judging of course.

Comment

You really need to be more explicit. Whose buttocks were you both squeezing? Not judging of course.
                                :hahaha::hahaha:
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X