Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Mr Vervill View Post
    Sending a new sword I just honed, and a new shield to the warrior. Here's to strength. I certainly understand the fear and shame that trying to bring you down. Don't let that bastard AL win. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3563[/ATTACH]
    Thanks Mr V. Love it.

Top of the tuesday morning to y'all. It's early cold and grey here, but warm in my little heart. i didn't go too hard on the Queens birthday massacre (2 days was enough), so Day 2 isn't feeling too rough. It is a day full of wonder and possibilities. I am meeting up with new lady friend late this afternoon for a street march. We had some cute texting last night followed by a nice goodnight phone convo. She still sounds keen but of course she's smart and not jumping right in just yet, but giving me enough to keep turning up. :heartbeat:

Todays march is with an Australian aboriginal fella who has been walking across the country since september, west coast to east speaking with communities along the way and then hoping to meet with our Prime minister to present his people's views and idea's. That's a long walk and a huge effort. Respect.

Heavy metal hardcore mofo warrior has arisen. Step aside AL

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great march tonight and great company. This woman looked into my eyes for an inordinate amount of time as we parted. errrr, what's happening here cupid??!!! OMG! :egad:

Winding up day 2.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good morning from downunder.

A sunny, crisp 15C forecast here today. That's probably hot in Scotland hehe. Day 3 and feeling better, so it's into the gym this morning for some weights and bag work. Then an easy jog along the beach and i suppose i'll have to jump in for an enlivening dip in the bay. Help rinse off the past and git primed for the rest of the day. Got a date with the woman again saturday. Gawd! This is interesting, exciting, and very nice. I reckon if she's still interested after this date, then we're onto something.

The warrior has arisen. Romance or not, either way............Let's git it.

Oh yeah, antabuse arrived in the mail. Might wait another day or two before taking it.
        Last edited by Guitarista; June 6, 2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

King, Warrior, Magician, Lover. Ah yes, the right babe brings the mostest (yep mostest) outta us. Best of luck, G-Man!
          Last edited by techie; June 6, 2017, 05:53 PM.
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
            King, Warrior, Magician, Lover. Ah yes, the right babe brings the mostest (yep mostest) outta us. Best of luck, G-Man!
            Haha. Sure does. Thanks man. Hope you're good.

Comment

Top of the thursday morning to you pilgrim.

Day 4 and there's a whole lot more! Opportunity's always knocking.

Comment

I'm glad your so positive. I've been enjoying your posts.
                No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Thanks LB. Nice to see ya.

Friday morning at the beach pad pilgrims. First month of winter here and i went for a dip in the bay yesterday. Jumping Jehosophats! Pretty cold, but very enlivening. Day 5 and feeling very alive. Somehow i feel very supported and not alone. Kinda like there are these big loving arms around me. No i haven't been taking acid, i just feel very loved and wanted. Maybe it's the new sheila? Got antabuse this week. Haven't taken it yet. Going to wait till sunday after saturdays hot date. I don't want any metallic breath or hot flushes/weird side effects that i don't know about while i'm out on a date. Better to road test it when i don't have anything on.

Morning basic bastardised G-Yoga done. Weights/bag/easy run on beach next.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Glad to see you're feeling so good, G.

And HI!!! LB. Hope all is well. xo

Comment

Thanks Pavi! Hope you're able to have some chill time this weekend good buddy.

Top of the saturday morning from the beach pad. Day freakin 6! The feeling's very good here. Now looky here pilgrims. If you're absolutely sick and tired of me waffling on about my new romance then look away now. I understand, but it's new territory for me. Like a kid in a toy store. (mmm, wonder if she uses any toys at home? Just joking!)

Date night tonight with the new woman! OMG. This is pretty damn cool. 2nd 'official' date, though we met up for an early evening street march tuesday for 2 hours and we were a kissin and a cuddlin then too, so the fact she still agreed to a date tonight is a good sign i reckon. I'm heading over her way, so it might be party time at her joint after dinner. :yay:

Meeting up with some band mates for a play sunday which is always good fun. They'll need earplugs cos i'll no doubt be talking about one thing only.

Take it easy out there friend.

Edit: knicked this from cowboy.

“I Choose…

To live by choice, not by chance;
                      to make changes, not excuses;
                      to be motivated, not manipulated;
                      to be useful, not used;
                      to excel, not to compete.
                      I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
                      I choose to listen to my inner voice,
                      not the random opinion of others.

I choose to be me.”
                      Last edited by Guitarista; June 9, 2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Hope the date went well, G-Man. Have a great rest of the weekend!
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

G-Man...everything okay?
                          Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Top of the tuesday morning y'all.

Thanks Techie, you too mate. All ok thanks Marylou. Date went spectacularly well. Wow. She's some kinda woman. Happy to say i did manage to keep up. lol. One snag to this though is the age gap. She's mid 30's i'm 50's. No probs for me but she did mention she's a bit worried about it. Fair enough too. Her call, so we'll wait and see. She's still keen to meet again so she hasn't closed the door yet. It is a bit of an emotional rollercoaster if i let it, but my attitude has to be whatever will be will be, and i am just grateful for the time spent together so far. If it finishes tomorrow, well i'll be a little sad, but i sure had a nice time.

Cutting some tracks here over the weekend and this week. Let's git it.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; June 12, 2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Hey G
                              I'm so glad the date went well and Pfft about the age gap. Sounds like she's still keen anyway.

I'll be down your way in a few days but not sure if I have any free time. Would you like to try and catch up if I do?

(No problem if you'd like to keep this online only)
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                                Hey G
                                I'm so glad the date went well and Pfft about the age gap. Sounds like she's still keen anyway.

I'll be down your way in a few days but not sure if I have any free time. Would you like to try and catch up if I do?

(No problem if you'd like to keep this online only)
                                Yo Glassy. Thanks my friend. Yep, love to catch up. Let me know when you're here.

Thursday morning here. Day 3. Let's git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X