Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 556!

Oh yeah. It's hard out there right now with C virus and the associated impacts. My employment is still rolling on so far thankfully, but many working in bars, restaurant's, hospitality and entertainment are without work overnight. Bars, restaurants will likely be ordered to close here this week to try to contain spread of virus.

In other news, i messaged a latina woman i had a laison with 2 years ago (and fell in love with immediately! but parted on not good terms) to ask how she and family are doing amid the current madness. I didn't hear back for awhile assuming she just thought 'oh, it's that dickhead i met once pffff, who cares?' only to receive a warm and caring video message back saying she's in home quarantine but fine, and how am i doing? Bjesus! Surprised but delighted. She is one hot and good mumma. Wonder what universe has in store?..........

Hope all are ok. Let's hope this situation clears up sooner than later. It will pass eventually like clouds in the sky.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the tuesday morning to y'all.

Day 558! Let's keep it rollin' K? K.

Git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wednesday morning here.

Day 559.

Hope all are doing ok. Think positive and go git it pilgrim. Why not you?

Comment

Hi Mr G!

I really like your style! Always chirpy, supportive and with good advice for all.

YOU raaawk! :thanks:

(still) Steady
          AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by STEADFAST View Post
            Hi Mr G!

I really like your style! Always chirpy, supportive and with good advice for all.

YOU raaawk! :thanks:

(still) Steady
            Yes Ma'am. thanks Steady, good to see you. You also raaaaawk mi amiga. Hope u me and Ava can catch up again hopefully later in the year when the kafuffle settles down.

Comment

Thanks Mr G :happy2:

Stay well and strong :thumbsup:

Coffee will be great! :sohappy:
              AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

You betcha Steady! You too mi amiga.

Day 562 and what a zoo!

Go git it and take it easy out there

Comment

Just checking in from self-iso G force. Going OK is you?
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yo Jonesy!

Yep, all pretty good here thanks under the circumstances. I wonder what next week will bring. I've still got a job, but if infection rates keep rising, we might hit more of a lockdown in general. Hope you and yours is good missus. X

Comment

Day 5.6.3.

Unprecedented times here and around the world as we know. In Oz, if i look at China's experience, we seem to be in the early stages of virus contamination, maybe moving towards mid stage? Wherever we are in the cycle, the infection rate continues to climb. Staying at home unless i have to go out. That's for shopping, work.

Personal health and vibe are good so far. No question at all of turning to boozing to escape anything. That thought hasn't occurred to me. I'm just not thinking that way anymore. Not part of the mental repertoire/chatter thankfully. Main concern is me ol mum.

take it easy out there.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; March 28, 2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Day 564. In work today. Will be interesting to see what's ahead for us there.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Stay healthy and safe, Geeeee!!!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yo Techstar!

You too bro. All good here so far.

Day 565, it's good to be alive! Free from the ball and chain. No longer weighed down by some monkey or boulder on my back. No longer carrying around unknown baggage or worries. Nope. I offloaded that stuff awhile ago. Travelling light these days, carrying only what i need. A lean, mean, fightin, AF machine.

There is no fear. Just a healthy respect for danger (i think?).

Go git it pilgrims.

Comment

Day 566!

Lucky to have work still rolling on. Even picking up a couple of extra shifts. Work is still a week to week thing, as we wait to see the infection rates here and track what virus is doing.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Day 567 am i going to heaven? jaja. I suppose all will be revealed down the track.

But my focus is and must be today. In the moment. Taking action today with an eye on the prize. What i do today will take care of tomorrow.

Right on doodyhead. Hey! enough of the negative self talk ok lamebrain?! Ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X