No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sailing down the coast of Oz sounds heavenly, G. You could send us postcards with your day count. If you were one for counting, that is

Comment

Merry Christmas, Mr G.
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Merry christmas to you and family too Nora!

Merry christmas to you and yours Pie! Sailing trip should be around june 2017. Will see how things pan out. Yep, i reckon some sort of live footage or at least pics should be on the cards.

Lotsa love to you both. :heartbeat:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey G nice to hear from you. I have not been here in forever in fact this is the first time in months that I made a post. All is well here. I have a pt job (looking for a 2nd pt job or a ft job) and still sober. 5 years now and I do not regret it.

Life is better without alcohol. I plan to make a thread to update everyone on whats going on with my life.
          I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Drifty, great to see you!

Comment

Originally posted by DriftyAlison0 View Post
              Hey G nice to hear from you. I have not been here in forever in fact this is the first time in months that I made a post. All is well here. I have a pt job (looking for a 2nd pt job or a ft job) and still sober. 5 years now and I do not regret it.

Life is better without alcohol. I plan to make a thread to update everyone on whats going on with my life.
              Great to see you still living sober Alison. Wow, Congrats on 5 years my friend. You raaawk! Good luck with the job hunting. What kind of work are you doing?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi G, oooh sailing trip sounds amazing, hope you get to do it! Well done on 132 days!!
                One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Hi Mr G & hi driftyalison great to hear from you & your doing so well.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Merry christmas to you and family AB, thanks.

Merry christmas to all!

Xmas day here. Lunch with family. Won't be very stressful, but will be glad when it's over lol. But! I will be in the present and enjoy my family.

Day 134. Let's git it.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr G. Have a lovely day with your family :hug:

Comment

May Peace consume you this holiday season G-Man and all others.
                          Wilson

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr g man ;-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

thanks friends.

Merry xmas Ms Starty, Wilson and Mario. Hope your day is a nice one.

Comment

Happy Holidays Mr. G.

Comment

Working...
                                X