G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs right back at you Wildflowers. How are ya? :hug:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yeah, life's reality can be too hard to handle or accept, that's for sure. When loved ones pass, too early or otherwise, i am sad. These feelings are unavoidable, and i should not avoid them. I know people in my life who have passed on would definitely want me to continue on and be my best me and not waste too much time feeling blue. Time helps this, but it is never easy right here right now. Boozing has been my go to in such situations. I would never judge anyone for taking the AL path, but i will say that my experience dealing drunk and sober has shown me the sober path is a little more painful (for me) than the drinking grieving (which of course is also painful), but i can come out the other side quicker and with a clearer understanding of what has happened and where i'm at with it. I'm probably writing a lot of baloney but just my thoughts. Take care.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Yeah, life's reality can be too hard to handle or accept, that's for sure. When loved ones pass, too early or otherwise, i am sad. These feelings are unavoidable, and i should not avoid them. I know people in my life who have passed on would definitely want me to continue on and be my best me and not waste too much time feeling blue. Time helps this, but it is never easy right here right now. Boozing has been my go to in such situations. I would never judge anyone for taking the AL path, but i will say that my experience dealing drunk and sober has shown me the sober path is a little more painful (for me) than the drinking grieving (which of course is also painful), but i can come out the other side quicker and with a clearer understanding of what has happened and where i'm at with it. I'm probably writing a lot of baloney but just my thoughts. Take care.
        Ok G, been there. Too
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

139 Mr G, deadly.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 140! Loving the big round numbers. Geez, 10 more days and it's 5 cotton pickin months. Oh yeah. Yo fruity, where's my freakin bagel? Let's git it pilgrim.
            Last edited by Guitarista; December 30, 2016, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Day 140! Loving the big round numbers. Geez, 10 more days and it's 5 cotton pickin months. Oh yeah. Yo fruity, where's my freakin bagel? Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

140 yahoo Mr G

Comment

'allo 'allo 'allo. Well well well. Top of the sunday morning and top of a brand new year to all.

It must be day 141 but who's counting. Life! It's not all about me me me. I reckon it's about my contribution to this species and to this planet. But what is about me is an obligation to look after myself and allow myself to shine as fully as i am able to. If i can do that and follow my truth whatever that is to me, i'm home and hosed.

L8tr pilgrim.

Comment

'allo 'allo 'allo. Well well well. Top of the sunday morning and top of a brand new year to all.

It must be day 141 but who's counting. Life! It's not all about me me me. I reckon it's about my contribution to this species and to this planet. But what is about me is an obligation to look after myself and allow myself to shine as fully as i am able to. If i can do that and follow my truth whatever that is to me, i'm home and hosed.

L8tr pilgrim.
                    That's it Mr G in 141.

Comment

Thanks Mario. Hope you're well.

Day 142. Let's git it.

Comment

142, Your flowing along nice n smooth Mr G , well done.

Comment

Awesome G-Man. The power of focused intention is such an amazing catalyst in making a shift. Not woo woo. Just wonderful. Again, Happy New Year!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all from the beach pad.

Thanks boys. Happy new year to yiz. Hope you're good there Techstar.

Day 143. A class presentation today as in i'm teaching my first class as a student teacher being observed and marked. A little nerve racking but should be ok.

L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Good luck today Mr. G, bet you'll rock it.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks Tabbers. Good to see you.

Class went pretty well for a beginner. Another class next week, so at least i know i'm on the right track re pace, method, teaching style etc, so a little relieved really. Off for a run then to coffee wit some chicks, including the cutest border collie you'd ever meet. Take it easy out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X