No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - April 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy mama, you earned it! Are you sharing a room again?
    Pauly you just love that dollar store, dont you? Can you go into work whenever you want or is there a schedule?
    Dottie, glad you have some things planned for the weekend. Do you have someone to go with you to the train meeting? Thinking maybe it would make it easier, than again maybe not. Thinking of you and sending you hugs! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight.
    Sorry I haven't been around, worked late, Erin stopped over, hubby and I went out with another couple tonight(I drank tea), then hubs brother called to say his sons wife had the baby, he's a grandpa again. It's a boy! Excited for them. So that was my long busy day. Sweet dreams.

Comment

Morning all,
      Liz no there isn't anyone to go to the train meeting with me. It was always just hubbs and me for everything. That is why I am not staying for the whole meeting. Give my report then leave. That is all I can take if I make it that long.
      Off to the volunteer thingy this morning. I didn't sleep well. Having weird dreams. I hate being alone in all this and having to do it all myself. What a life I have now. So not what I wanted or planned.
      Sun is out but cold. Hope I enjoy the volunteer thingy.
      Back later
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I hope you enjoy the volunteer thing too. You just keep on going Dottie even when your down. You just amaze me! I'm sorry you are so sad and I'm sending you more hugs. I'm proud of you and I think dh would be too! Do the dogs sleep with you? I love cuddling with Lucy when she's in the mood. Not hubby for sure but comforting nonetheless.
        Not much planned for today and I'm glad. I have a long busy week ahead of me. Once Monday comes around, I'll be fine, but right now I'm overwhelmed at the prospect of it.

Comment

I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to look for bedding and started to cry and had a meltdown in the car. Then got home and the neighbor asked how I was doing and I had a total meltdown in her arms.....I take two positive steps forward then a dozen back...My life is such a mess.....
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Aww Dottie, I'm sorry. I'm glad the neighbor was there for you! I saw your picture on fb, good for you for doing something!

Comment

Hey all, just a quick hello, Louie is climbing all over me and it's bugging me, he has ants in his pants I guess haha, have a good Saturday
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning everyone .... hope you all have a great day - I weeded yesterday and the day before and my neck aches so badly ! But with the heat and the rain the weeds are rampant and we have to keep the garden looking really nice with the house up for sale ..... SIGH ! I work today then back to the weeding ....

Congrats on the new baby Liz .... LOVE new babies !!

Miss you MB .....

Hang on there Dottie.

Pauly - you are so good looking after Louie as much as you do!!

Have a great Sunday all .....

Hugs, sun xx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Heat, sunny? Where is there heat? Today should be a bit warmer and I look forward to it!
                  Went shopping with my CJ last night. We have another baby shower to attend so we shopped for that and then a bit for us too! I don't often get to shop with her and we just had a grand ole time!
                  Just checking in before church. Lunch out today with a dear friend who we don't see often enough. Probably food shopping. Have a good day guys!

Comment

No church today. Just not ready yet. I am going to try the train club meeting for a short time. Give my report then leave. I wont go to them every month but will attend a few and particularly when it get close to the flea market next year. I need to make a decision on whether to continue with that or not. I have time to think about it and in the mean time I will have everything lined up so whoever takes over wont have much to do. I have to give that some serious thought.
                    Go to the tax lady tomorrow and then the gym. The days are pretty full but the nights are not so I have to figure that out too.
                    Sun is out and supposed to be warmer
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Just checking back in. I guess everyone is out and about today. Took Lucy for a walk today with my boys. So nice out. My son made homemade gelato! We are waiting for it to freeze, but it tasted pretty darn good before we put it in! Laundry and food shopping done. Ready for a long work week.
                      Dottie, how did the train meeting go? Glad your days are busy. Maybe a hobby that gets you out a night or two a week? What do you do in the evenings? I mean I know you having nothing, but do you read, watch tv or what?
                      Hope you all had a good day. Off to chill a bit before bed.

Comment

I am home and going to bed. This bear is tired! Have not read back but I will tomorrow
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Liz the train meeting was OK. Folks were very nice and I thanked them for coming to hubbs service and then I cried...just a little. But that was OK...I have to really think if I want to continue this or not. It is very hard to be there without him but then again it is hard living without him. Maybe time will change my mind. I dont have any real responsibility until next spring so I have time to decide and if I dont want to run the flea market at least it will be set up for someone else.
                          I sit and watch mindless TV at night. I never have had any hobbies of my own. I took on his so we could be together. Nothing really interests me right now. Taking the class on Wednesday and going to the gym take my time right now. I dont like yoga and I have tried to like it and not sure what else I can do in the evenings.....just sit here alone and wait for bed time and another day to start. I keep hoping something will jump up and bite me and that my life will change but nothing happening right now...
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Just take it slow Dots,don't try to rush your healing process, it still hasn't even been that long, take it easy
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Dottie, what about taking a class at community school or college. Maybe cooking or a language, painting, photography. I did ceramics and I enjoyed it, my sister does pottery and quilting. Pottery is very therapeutic she says. Just some thoughts. Maybe now it's ok to just grieve, but down the rode, would anything like that interest you? Sorry if I'm out of line, I really am just trying to help.
                              Welcome back mama! Wow, what a whirlwind week you had. Rest up.
                              Sweet dreams!

Comment

Liz I did request a brochure from the local college. They offer classes for "seniors" . Pay a flat fee per month and take any classes you want. I think there should be something there for me.
                                I have NO artistic talent but am willing to try.
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X