No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - April 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K9 had checked in on Monday I think, when she told us about her broken ribs, probably in pain poor dear,Dots, just agreeing with Mama that I'm so super proud of you you are totally taking control of YOU and I think a lot of people should learn from you,especially me,hi Nora I'm so k pissed off at Louie's other gramma, on Monday when I was feeling yucky, I asked the kids if she could watch him,she did but left him in a poopy diaper the whole 5 hours!told Kell"well your mom didn't give me any diapers" uh go buy some, they didn't leave me any either but I always have some around here, he had diaper rash so bad yesterday it was bleeding a little, that's neglect,I'll never ask her again, she could have at least let him run around commando and just kept taking him to the toilet, that was just mean,hope everyone is having a good day, check in peeps
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wow, Pauly, a grandma, would do that? That is neglect! The poor thing, a little zinc oxide goes a long way! What does Kelly have to say about it? I'm sure he would've love to run around commando.
      Dottie, can't wait to hear about your class! I agree with Pauly, you really seem to be doing well. Taking positive steps toward healing!
      Rusty, have a wonderful time!
      Nora, how is the trial going? I guess you're not allowed to talk about it yet?
      Mama, saw your pics on fb. Looks like serious business. Hope you are holding up ok
      Bird, where r u? Hope all is ok.
      After dinner last night we got home kinda late. I showered and went to bed with wet hair. My hair was a bit tosseled this morning, to say the least. Instead of sticking it under the sink drying and straightening I just went with it. Got Cjs curling iron. I guess it looked good, got a lot of compliments today. Thing is, I couldn't recreate that look if I tried!
      Have a good night guys!

Comment

Liz,Kellie was rightfully livid!! It's kinda weird cuz usually Hispanic gramma's are sort of over loving and protective, she's just a selfishperson anyways I guess, made chilli for dinner, turned out too good

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yummy, chili! We had authentic polish kielbasa tonight! Can you smell it?

Comment

Class was very interesting. Learned about the history of our police dept and got to take a tour of the facility. We will get to do lots of kewl stuff in the coming weeks. Only downside was that hubbs was not here to share all this with. Hate coming home to an empty house...well the dogs are here but no one to talk to.....that is when it gets to me.
            Taking my trainer gal shopping tomorrow. She messed up her knee skiing so she cant drive and her hubbs works so we will shop then I will take her to the gym which is right across the street from my counselor. I am glad I can help her. She is a really nice person.
            That is all for tonight.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Good night Dottie! Glad you had a good night and have things planned for tomorrow!

Comment

Liz - I did laugh about your hair - how funny and as you said you couldn't do it again if you tried ! Pauly - awful about poor Louie - does she look after him very often? I am just amazed that she would let him be like that for that long, poor kid .... Dottie - glad that the class is fun - you need something different!

Morning MB when you get here !

K9- how are you doing ? Hey Nora - what happened with the jury duty or did I miss what happened ?

Have a good day all,

hugs, Sun xx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

got home at 9:30 and am out the door again......
                  byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  I am tired and my brain is fried
                  xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox
                  Poor Louie :-(
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama, slow down! Saw your pictures on fb. You are keeping busy! Thanks for letting us know you're ok. I miss you here though.
                    Sunny, even my husband loved my hair. Said it was "sexy". I will go to sleep with wet hair again and see if I can recreate!
                    Dottie, how did you find out about that class last night? I wonder if there's anything like that around here? Did you end up getting new bedding? I'm curious as to what you would get?
                    Well guys, happy Thursday. My "last" day off before a ten day stretch at work. My coworker is on vacation. I may very well be working fifty hours next week. At least it will keep me out of trouble, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Sheesh Liz,50 hours would kill me! That's cool everyone liked your hair if I go to bed with wet hair it's a disaster, Mama, you are a workaholic! Dots, sounds like a awesome way to spend your time, hey Sunni, Nora,Rusty, will check in later

Comment

More storms on the way. I just hate being here alone when there is bad weather. He was always here to keep me sane....
                        Off to run some errands with my trainer gal. She cant drive with a sprained knee and her husband is working so this gives me something to do and someone to talk to.
                        Gym with her later and also the grief counselor. I sure wish I felt better NOW but I know this all takes time but this type A personality makes me want to fix how I feel and make it all better..sigh.....
                        No new bedding yet. I want to get a coupon from Kohls first so I can look there and Bed bath and beyond too. Have been looking at the on line places too but I like to touch things before I buy. I am picky about sheets and how they feel. On my to do list. Maybe something for me to do tomorrow. Hard to fill my days without him. Being here alone all day is NOT good for me in so many ways.
                        I found out about the class through the local township web and Facebook page. They offer other classes too so see if you local police/city has a web site.
                        Dogs are needy this morning. Maybe they know the bad weather is coming...boohiss...
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

We have had storm after storm too Dottie - the tornado siren got a good work out - and of course we basically all ignore it ! I think we know when not to !! Even the dogs were bothered by the storms this morning but I suppose it is the season ......
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Seems like the weather is worse in April than it was in March here, just windy everyday, I'd actually like a rainstorm to clean out the air but nothing severe like you guys are having, ugh,took a quick lie down and feel worse, should have skipped it I think, this week has just felt really long, Sunni, Louie's other gramma doesn't watch him too often thank goodness, and she won't be watching him when I'm supposed to anymore, it still pisses me off,any body get itchy skin from ab?wondering if it's that or new laundry soap,who knows anyways, hope everyone is having a nice afternoon

Comment

Had a great day with my trainer gal. We went to Costco and grocery then took goodies home. I changed clothes and then we went to lunch. When I was watching her cat there was a daily devotional on the kitchen counter and I read it daily and commented to her in a text how much I liked it and how I felt like it was speaking to me and my grief. So as it turns out she bought me one and today when we were at my house it came in the mail...how cool is that so I could thank her in person and write in the front of it for me. I am very lucky to have some good friends who are holding me up and making me happy in the midst of all the grief.
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Yay Dots that was really nice of her,glad your day was not good but GREAT

Comment

Working...
                                X