No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - August 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all - I'm here. I think hubby & I are going to play a game or maybe watch some TV. Just hang out.

Nothing much going on here. Just still reading a lot. I don't even know how many books I've read in the last week. Downloaded some steamy ones to my Kindle. :lipstick::blushing::rotlf:

Hope everyone has a good night!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Evening all,
      Busy day. I am tired. Busy day tomorrow too..I totally overbooked this week. I have to be more careful.
      Gym, class at police station on child ID, dinner and dance class with Dave.
      Maybe I can just not date anyone for an entire week.....NOT....oh well
      Take care everyone...
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - I don't know how you have the energy. LOL Good for you but don't forget to take it easy sometimes.

Well - it has taken me 10 minutes to write one sentence. I wish I had a more private location here at work.

I'll be sneaking in later. Have a wonderful day everyone!
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning all,
          Yes Nora I need some me time for sure. Maybe I need to put it on my calendar...
          Pauly how is your day going??
          Mama you need to slow down too.
          Back later.
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Back for another minute. Ha, ha

Pauly - you feeling any better yet?

Rusty - are you recovered yet?

Liz - what are your plans?

Mama - I wish that I could do something for you!

Blue, Addy, SK and everyone.......Hope that we all have a wonderful AF day. :hug:
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Just checking in....how is everyone?

Nora...you sure have some nebby coworkers hahaha

Comment

I don't see any of my post from yesterday....I wonder what happened???

Comment

At work, sneaking a post while at lunch. Alone right now but that won't last. A water main broke in the next town (at work). So that office is sending all their patients here! Crazy busy. Normally I would shorten my lunch, but my coworker left me for a full hour, I shall take a full hour as well. I'm trying not to be angry, because we do get along, but I am.
                  Anyway, thanks for asking Nora. Going out to take a walk. Have a good one guys.

Comment

Hey all,Blue your posts are there Liz,Iffeel you on missing your son,my daughter from Portland is in town and while I'm enjoying her,Iccan't help feel sad she has to go back Nora,you are cruising along, I'm very proud of you and you sound like such a different person sober,I guess we all do,not so down and negative, more energy in our posts I'm being so lazy and throwing pizza rolls in the oven for dinner, that's a horrendous dinner but they'll hafta deal with it,im off to visit my family this weekend and while I know I won't drink,I also know my mom will have the alkie attitude of thinking I'm boring so I was thinking of filling an empty can with water,what do you guys think? Is that kinda stupid? Its weighing on my mind a lot cuz being an alkie,I know that feeling of thinking someone's snobby if they're not drinkin, or should I just hold my ground,grrrr,its dumb I even have to worry about this, hello Mama,Rusty,Dots,Skendall hope everyone is enjoying the day
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ahh Pauly, I don't think it's dumb at all. Whatever makes it easier for you!

Comment

I'm back, hubby and I just walked the dog.
                        Pauly, I have thought of doing the same thing with a wine glass. Just avoid those questions and stuff.
                        Nora I agree, you're sounding very determined!
                        I'm a bit upset tonight after a difficult day at work. Texted with my son this afternoon, and though I'm happy he's enjoying his adventure, it just made me so sad. Then hubs tells me he is going to the neighbors house with some guys and drink whiskey. Hubs is not much of a drinker and this is relatively new for him. I think I'm jealous he can just go do that and have fun. So I'm pretty close to weepy right now. Thanks for letting me vent. Hope you are all doing ok.

Comment

I agree Pauly. Or get some AF beer??
                          I leave next Monday at 6:20 am and get home Saturday. The I drive to Orlando Monday. I am tired just thinking about it! I think I will go back to the doctor and get some more antibiotics cause my throat is still sore and flying may not help.
                          Lizz - I am sure your butt looks just fine!
                          Nora - I am really proud of you.
                          Dots, get some rest girl!
                          Hey Blue and anyone else I forgot.
                          Spaghetti and Netflix for me!
                          I love you all.
                          I have a review tomorrow so fingers crossed I get a raise!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Awwwwww Lizz - hugs babe!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Fingers crossed Mama I thought of AF beer,but I'm scared the taste might be a trigger, I'll just play it by ear I guess,on the 4th of July my neighbor kept going on and on about how Iwwasn't joining her with a beer,every excuse I gave she had a rebuttal like a damn telemarketer!after I went to bed I thought I should have just filled one of hubs' empties with water,nobody would've known, I just don't want to deal with the bullshit again, Liz,I feel for you,sometimes I get jealous?? Of normal drinkers,I hate to admit that, but I know I'm so far away from"normal" I'm "instant asshole,just add alcohol" meh
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey all -

Mama - you better get a raise! It is ridiculous how much you are working!

Liz - I totally understand. I hope you can have a relaxing evening. I'm sure you miss your son so much.

Pauly - thanks! Today wasn't a great day and I don't feel so positive. But, thank you for telling me that I'm a different person sober. That meant a lot! I'm trying to be a different person. I really am. You are doing great too. I'm trying to follow your lead.

Well - dinner is ready. Veggie burgers and tator tots. I ate so much junk today that it's no wonder I don't feel so positive. I'm probably on a sugar low. I need to get a grip!

Hello to everyone :checkin:
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X