~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Sitting outside listening to the birds enjoying some coffee. QW our condo is 1,100 sq ft so just a tad smaller than yours. I would like a larger porch to sit outside on and another bedroom. But our location is so good that nothing compares. So I drink my coffee and search realtor.com each morning. My daughter and granddaughter are here until tomorrow so we are headed out to the outlet stores today. Hope everyone has a great day! 24 for me please!

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I just might get a chance to get caught up on all the happenings in the Café this morning! It was just spitting a bit of rain last night around 7:00 and the farm boss came out to spell me off the drill! He said he'd better give me an early evening so that I could head back to Veg if I wanted. He'd didn't have to ask me twice lol. Even though I didn't get home till 9:00, it was great to be back with Bubba and Hank! It sounds like I just might get this morning off as well as enough rain fell through the night to shut us down for a few hours at least!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], glad that you were finally able to get the audio version of Travels with Charlie. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did. John Steinbeck's sense of humor really shines in this book!

I'm in for another 24 please!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cool and wet here today so a good day to move a bit more furniture. I have an antique desk, oak, quite large, and it’s one of the pieces that needs to be moved. Unfortunately I have to take it apart to get it through a doorway. Not looking forward to that.

Rava, hope the condo hunting goes well. We’re on the 3rd floor of our building and while we don’t have a view, our unit is very private and our balcony has a fir tree next to it so we have lots of bird activity.

Ginger, I don’t think enough is known yet about Covid, whether vaccinated people can still get the virus or even spread the virus. I totally agree with your decision not to put yourself in harms way by attending events where there’s no social distancing and mask wearing. There will be other football games to watch your grandkids play.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

We had a heavy frost overnight at 31F. Mr. D is fretting over his strawberry and raspberry plants. We covered up what plants we could so we shall see.

Nothing to drink over tho. So 24 more please and thank you.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and rain aficionados. I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Mt. Adams was beautiful this morning. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! We are so blessed to live here in our tiny home (960sf). ;~)

24 more!!

Comment

Wow [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], beautiful view! Just checking in cafe friends. My week long meeting is over and I got the flower beds ready today. Glorious day today. My beautiful wife and I took a motorcycle ride this evening. Spring is in the air.

It’s nice to fully enjoy this time. I will have four weeks at the close of the day tomorrow.

24 more please and thanks.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'll get breakfast out quickly as I have to head out back to the farm right away to get back to seeding...

Comment

to all the mom's out there!

Comment

Happy Mother's day for all of the Mom's in the cafe!

Wonderful breakfast cowboy! Thank you!

24 more please!

Comment

Happy Mothers day to all the moms 5:44 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a great AF day! Ginger I get what you're saying about the football game, I feel like everyone is rushing toward "normal" and I get it,I do UT why the rush,I'd hate to see a couple steps forward and a huge fall back,like QW said we don't even know how efficient the vaccine is yet,too soon to go hog wild it should be baby steps not leaps,Vegas is irritating me cuz they want us at 100% open in a couple of weeks, see what happens,have a good one everyone
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Mother's Day, Moms!

I'll take another 24!

Comment

Working...
                                X