~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Damn, Dill. I'm so sorry about your sil. Why haven't we cured cancer yet? Hmmm makes me wonder.

QW, had to look that up. It's very rare. Sounds terrible. Such a sad thing.

ABC, thanks for breakfast and the picture. Love to see bear cubs. They are so goofy when they play.

Rava, good luck with your pup! I could never take Ginger to a no crate kennel. Even at her advanced age, she'd be fighting with anyone that sniffed her behind. She hates that and I can't say I blame her!

We have a neighborhood Tortoise (not indeginious to our area) that was set free here around eight years ago. He's estimated to be around 18 years old. He cruises through every May then disappears. Yesterday he showed up for a lunch of apples and strawberries. He stayed for about an hour. Pearl was quite confused by his visit but eventually got used to him.

Headed to brunch at my son's home. My granddaughter and hubby are visiting. She's pregnant and I want to see my first great grandson. Well, at least the bump. She's not due until October. ;-)

Comment

. Just a quick check in to show you a fancy car. I have no appreciation of this but liked the color. LOL. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends & bear lovers. Yes, Cancer SUCKS. It will be cured when there is no longer any profit in treatment. Sad but true. Well, on a positive note it is gorgeous here. Getting out in it. Have a wonderful day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

So sorry to hear about your sister's ex QW. How sad that he will never be able to enjoy retirement.
          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]...also sorry about your sil. Cancer does really suck!

Thanks for the great pics of the cubs cowboy! Once in awhile we will see a black bear around here, but the majority of them are a little North of us in the Adirondack mountains.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Beautiful day here in Florida with low humidity. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday. Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Going back to our old stomping grounds this morning for a doctors appointment. We’ve switched a few professionals but not all. This gives me an excuse to visit my favourite butcher and bring back a cooler full of beefy goodness.

Techie, I agree. Cancer, and some other diseases will be cured when there is no longer outrageous profits to be made. Covid has shown us that cures or remedies can be made given the right incentives.

It’s to be sunny and hot today. Yippee! Been waiting a long time for this. Rava, it’s very dry in this part of the world so the heat isn’t oppressive.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy Monday all,wishing everyone a wonderful AF day!
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Monday! Three more weeks of Casa Academy.

I wonder how Big Al is doing. Anyone talk to him?

Had a lovely brunch and got to hear my great grandson's heartbeat live!! My granddaughter brought her dopler from her facility. It was so cool.

Hope everyone has an easy AF day. 24 more!

Comment

24 please and thank you.

That'll be fun visiting the old stomping grounds, QW. Enjoy!
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Thinking of BigAl as well. Golfing today with my Monday foursome. Looking forward to leaving Thursday morning for Lake Tahoe. I wish you all a great day. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yes, I too, was wondering where Big Al is lately. Hope that all is well with him!

Beautiful day here today with temps in the mid-70's. I'll take that any day!

24more please!

Comment

5:07am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

How’s this for a weather forecast half way through May!! Looks like seeding will be stopped for a while. Hopefully I’ll get the field I started last night finished before it gets here!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I had a slip up the other day and kept it to myself and now it’s day 3. I am not starting over counting actual days but I know I can do this. Part of the blame is daily happy hours and retirement. That thought in my head says, you have earned the right to drink if you want. Well maybe I have but I cant drink responsibly and thats where the trouble lies. As my friends drink their cocktails I am plotting to drink more. Complete ridiculousness on my part but I know this group understands. There is absolutely no filter or limits for me. The last thing I want is for my neighbors to see my drunk ass slurring and unsteady on my feet. So with new determination I start again before it gets out of control. No alcohol in the house and starting to exercise again. I’m positive I can do this. Thanks for listening. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X