No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bri, I was never into coffee or chocolate......now, the fridge has so many chocolate bars for my night-time indulgence and I wake up to coffee and continue through the day.....better than the alternative, but it could be one of the things affecting my sleep.
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

I love coffee and chocolate. I just dipped into my secret stash:happy2:

Comment

You know what happened with me? I had been eating way too much sugar and way too much diet coke. Worse thing I could be doing. But, then when I got sick, I didn't want either of those things. I started feeling better yesterday and had alcohol on my brain. Just weird. I think I was craving sugar!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I can't wait to try out this new place. I still don't know when the grand opening is.

Danny Trejo Tacos

They have vegan tacos!!!! Yummy. I'll be sure to bring some back.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

5:57 am in Rainy Vegas,another 24 porfavor
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
              I can't wait to try out this new place. I still don't know when the grand opening is.

Danny Trejo Tacos

They have vegan tacos!!!! Yummy. I'll be sure to bring some back.
              Machete taco's! Had to happen. You know Danny has been sober for over 30 years at least. He rocks like you Nora!

Grey sky's here in Melbourne this morning, but I know that just above them clouds is...................blue sky. Another 24 comin up to be sure.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                You know what happened with me? I had been eating way too much sugar and way too much diet coke. Worse thing I could be doing. But, then when I got sick, I didn't want either of those things. I started feeling better yesterday and had alcohol on my brain. Just weird. I think I was craving sugar!
                Makes sense Nora!

Comment

Been away for a while, stopping in for some sleepytime tea. See you in the morning for some java. Who's on the early shift? Or is it self serve nowadays?

Comment

Mr V - great to see you!! I'll get your tea right away.
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mr G, I didn't know that about Danny Trejo.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks, Nora! You're the best!

Comment

4:39 pm in Vegas another 24 and some hot chocolate with whipped cream
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yum Pauly - coming right up!!!

Another 24 for me please.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'll take some of that hot chocolate! Bed time, night all.

Comment

Sleep tight. I'm heading to bed too.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X