X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

another 24 please in Calgary at 8:20am

Good job Dill, that would be hard!

Cowboy, what is WQK? We need this website and definitely have to keep it open. I would be willing to make a monthly contribution.

xo
    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION]. I guess I cause myself these problems because I have never told anyone that I am no longer drinking. No one but Mr. Dill and members here. The most I have told others is that I am cutting back. I have never admitted to my daughter that alcohol is a problem for me. I know that sounds silly, but it is what it is!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] - I think cowboy meant WQD.

Comment

Happy Friday all! Another early morning but it's a sober morning so all is good:love:

Any word on the annulment cowboy? Positive thoughts and prayers going your way.

Another 24 please (day 8).

Comment

Back home and checking in for another 24 please.
            Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

A sunny 73f here in Jersey and my alarm is buzzing reminding it's time to get ready for the work day ahead. What will we learn today? I'll take another 24 please!

Last edited by Orimus; June 30, 2017, 07:15 AM.
              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

5:18 in Vegas another 24 please
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“The best apology is changed behavior.”

6:50am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                  [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] abcowboy

It's Friday! A long weekend up here for Canada Day, July 4th just around the corner for our friends south of the border, but it's still not a reason to quit on your quit eh!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Any plans for your day off Pauly?

No news yet ssd, I was informed that he read through my file, sent a request to Ottawa to have it reviewed, and I should hear something next week.

If you're like me Marylou and dill, it's great to travel and visit, but be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!

And a big congrats to the quit twins Orimus and Hypernova on 5 months of sobriety!!

As ssd said narilly, We Quit Drinking was another recovery forum much like MWO and SR.
                    Last edited by abcowboy; June 30, 2017, 07:57 AM.
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Headed home today. "There's no place like home, there's not place like home, there's no place like home...."

24 more golden hours, please.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'll take 24 hours of sobriety, please and thanks.
                        "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                        “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Have been out for a while .24 please

Comment

“Sometimes life is hard, but you gotta be strong and keep moving on. Don’t let anything hold you back from what you want.”

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Happy Birthday Canada!

Comment

5:43 am another 24 please,Happy Canada day to our Canadian friends
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Canada Day
                                Last edited by Neo; July 1, 2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X