X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6:17 another 24 of PEACE please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

"You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction..."

6:25am in Alberta, make it 24 more please...
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:55 am another 24 of my brain screwed on straight

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
          5:46 in Vegas another 24 of positive thinking and no drinking
          Hi Pauly -I just wanted to make a comment relative to you in Vegas and not drinking. Pauly, I am still scared to death to go back to Vegas relative my assumed inability to not drink while gambling. Whether you are gambling or not, I commend and highly respect you and the fact that you are not drinking in Vegas. The two just go hand in hand for me.

Regards

Comment

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation...

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please...
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

7:01 in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

"Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley..."

6:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please..

Comment

7:27 another 24 porfavor

Comment

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe..."

6:10am in Alberta, 24 more please...

Comment

7:06 another 24 please

Comment

"There are two ways of meeting difficulties: You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them..."

6:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please..

Comment

6:40 am in Vegas another 24 hours of thinking straight, being able to work and being present

Comment

"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible..."

6:25am in Alberta, asking for another 24 please..

Comment

6:33 in Vegas another 24 of awareness, gratitude for small things,being able to sleep decent and no puking

Comment

10:am in Saskatchewan, I'm in for 24 hours of sobriety

Comment

Working...
                                X