~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy Birthday Jude! Hope you have an amazing day! Quiet and carefree. Ginger, yes that storm passed over us. No problems thankfully. Our pond is almost full again which I love. Sunny and beautiful today. Looks like another beach day in my future. Wishing everyone a great Sunday. Too early for breakfast but enjoying Jude’s birthday cake. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I think it's time for some breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

We’re finally getting some much needed rain and temperatures are cool enough that we don’t miss having air conditioning.

We spent the early part of yesterday with our son and his family prior to his grad ceremony. Tickets were limited for the ceremony so our daughter in law and grandkids watched their husband/dad receive his degree. He worked very hard and there were many sacrifices made by the four of them. We’re so happy for them.
          Our son’s employer was very understanding and accommodated his need to attend classes every second Friday. I wish I’d had an employer like that!

Have a great af Sunday everyone, time for another awesome brekkie!!!

QW
          Last edited by Quit wining; June 5, 2022, 07:30 AM.
          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and celebrants. Happy Birthday, Jude. Thanks for breakfast, Cowboy. We’ll, it looks like the Army thread has disappeared. Perhaps they move to a private FB group. This makes me sad as it lowers the volume on MWO. So, with a feeling of loss but hope for the future I accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Happy birthday, Jude! Have a peaceful birthday 🎂 We won't be getting a new pup any time soon. Right now, I'm helping with my granddog so that helps fill the "dog gap" a little.

Rava, glad the weather passed you by. We got a ton of rain last night. It's starting to feel like Seattle around here!

Happy restful Sunday, everyone. 24 more here, please!

Comment

That's too bad about the Army Thread, Techie. When did it happen? I so rarely look at the main boards I'm sure I'll be shocked at how few people are posting these days. I feel the loss but I wish all of them well.

Cowboy, that was a another great breakfast! Thank you once again.

Happy Birthday, Jude! Enjoy the day!

Finally having our Memorial Day cook out today as everyone is feeling fit!

Anyone here planning on going to the Top Gun movie? Mr. D is taking our grandson this week, but I don't want to go. I'd like to see it at some point, but I think I'd prefer it on the small screen. I hear rave reviews about the movie tho.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

That's too bad about the army group techie. I used to pop over there on occasion and read their posts, which were often quite humorous. Will miss them!

Gratefully accepting another sober day!

Comment

I just ambled over to the army thread, and they are very much alive and well. There was a misunderstanding about one of their posts, but it has since been cleared up.

Comment

5:34am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

I’m learning more about the capabilities of my new camera and am very impressed. To help get better wildlife shots, I’ve purchased a longer telephoto lens. Can’t wait to try it out. But not today as we have rain and thunderstorms in the forecast.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. It was a rough weekend. I visited my friend who has a brain tumor, he was given a few months at this point. There was some fairly serious decline since I last saw him in March. That and just sitting with all of the feels that come with my sober life and current situation. Ouch ouch ouch. Some days are better than others.

But I'm sober, and I will humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and hugs to BigAl. I went through that situation with my baby sister Beth in 2015. She passed from a very rare and aggressive form of brain cancer. I miss her dearly. Lean on us for strength. I’m dealing with some disappointing news regarding my cancer which I’ll share with you tomorrow as we are making a decision today. Golfing at 9:30. So, with birdies and pars on my mind and love in my heart I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

BigAl, thinking of you and your friend.

Techie, enjoy your round of golf. I hope it helps with your decision.

Waves to all my Cafe pals. Busy day with G daughter, great gson and my Auntie. It will be fun for her to meet her great, great nephew. 24 more!

Comment

Thanks for the scouting mission and follow up info, Jude.

Techie, lean on us for strength as well.

24 more please and thank you.
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X