• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:01 am in Vegas another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION] abcowboy

Have a great time in Mexico QW, check in with pics please!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully my Celsius conversion is right...

Tony!

And congrats on the new job as well!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

You get the done Mr V? Coffee and donuts are waiting!

Comment

9:33 am here at the bunker and it's a cool 27 F on this gray Tuesday morning to start off a short work week. Committing to another 24!

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]! Happy 55th [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION]!
            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Schools were closed today so granddaughter got an extra night with Nana and Pop Pop! We have to take her back home later today.

24 more, please. Thank you.

LC, you are hitting it out of the park with your quotes. Great food for thought and reflection.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Please give me the strength for another 24....

Comment

You can do this, Inthesky! You have the strength..

Comment

""An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.""---Orlando A. Battista

A short and sweet one today. Let's never give up on ourselves.. My goal is to be completely sober.. not one drop of alcohol ever. I have to have a healthy fear of what will happen to me if I decide to drink and I AM very scared of the person I become, I know I then don't have any control over my life/actions. I prefer my life af a million times more than to what I had. Thank God I never quit quitting! Eventually if we really want it, we find a way to make it happen. I do believe that not drinking alcohol is one thing I have complete control over.. it's nice to have one thing in my life I can say this about!:happy2:

it's 10:30 here and it was snowing, but now it's already done. 24 more af hours for us all!

Comment

And I'll have another 24 too, please.... [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION] Hang in there Sky, I know how difficult your finding it right now, but I've got your back QB
                      Last edited by tonyniceday; January 17, 2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Good Morning all! 7:10 am here in N.Y. I'll have another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

4:33 am in Vegas another 24 please
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Warming up, 10F! Might be as high as 50 by the weekend.
                            Nice to have breakfast ready when I got done shoveling, Cowboy!
                            Happy belated birthday, Tony! And a big congrats on the new job! How was the first day?
                            24 more for all of us, please.

Comment

6:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22695]Inthesky[/MENTION] abcowboy

Great to hear about Romeo coming into the family Granny Pauly!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Some crazy weather Mr V! Two days ago I woke up to -33C, this morning it's +2C! The highways will be slick with the frost coming out.

Hope you made it safely to your resort QW! Nice place to celebrate your 6 month milestone! Congrats!

That's 2 daily quotes I haven't commented on LC! I think instead of getting lost in paperwork and my book tonight, I'll spend some time here!

Did I mention how much I hate yearend and tax season!!

Comment

Working...
                                X