~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and cucumber lovers everywhere. I am all in fro another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Congrats on 33 days Rava! Keep it up!

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

Great job on 33 days, Rava!

Running late this morning for my volunteer job. Humbly requesting 24. Have a great day everyone!
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Way to go [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Over a month chalked up and still going strong. You got this my friend!

Off to Lloydminster this morning to pick up a part that has been on order for 6 weeks! Thankfully it wasn't for a furnace and it's not winter. The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a brutal winter for us in my area and that compounded with the supply chain issues has me a bit concerned on keeping my customers snug as a bug in a rug throughout the winter. Hopefully it won't be as bad a winter as they're predicting, I rely on the quality of the equipment I supply and install, and that the supply chain issues improve. Not too much too hope for lol.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Golfing at 8:30 and I’m excited to use my new driver. So, with 250 yard drives in mind, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Rava, you're a rock star. Keep it up! I'll take another day too. 🙂

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Late check in but still accountable. Ginger, Im glad you are having fun at the beach. Wishing everyone a great day. Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

Cowboy, the Farmer's Almanac is predicting a harsh winter here as well. Sure hope they're wrong!

We put up lots more corn and pickles yesterday, and with the prices of food increasing everyday, the more that we can put away, the better.

Looking forward to another sober day and thank you!

Comment

4:53am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning! Jude, did you make any bread and butter ones? They are my favorite. Hope everyone has a great and sober Friday. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and those missing in action. All day workshop today. So, with another busy schedule but appreciation for the sober life, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Jude and Cowboy, I haven't checked the Farmer's Almanac for my area yet and now I am afraid to look!

Cowboy, your clients are sure lucky to have you looking after them. I hope things start to improve with the supply chain issues, but I'm not feeling very optimistic I'm sorry to say.

Twenty-four done and dusted. Will have another go tomorrow as well.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rava, yes we put up 18 jars of bread and butter pickles, the rest of the cukes will be made into dill pickles. Yum!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Working...
                                X