No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:26am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Big Al, always a pleasure hearing from you. Your life is completely different and so much better. You are a positive role model for many. I’m sure your kids are loving the their new dad. Ginger, sorry your trip is over. Next year maybe longer! My good friend at the volunteer job quit yesterday. I was pretty taken back by it but I’m still going to continue to volunteer there. I love meeting new people and gives me an outlet away from home. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Good job on looking at the positive things that being sober gives us [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. We can get through the negative stuff so much easier when we're clear headed.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and awesome post [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. When we peel away the layers of what doesn’t serve us any longer, we begin to life a more joyful life. So, with love and gratitude in my heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

BigAl, so great to read your post! Eight months of freedom and many more to come.

Last day at the beach. Rava, I'm thinking a month next summer too! I'll take another 24!

Comment

Good morning cafe!

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning all! Not a lot to say today, but it's like that sometimes! It will be a good day to be AF and enjoy life to its fullest.

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] is on my mind this morning. I hope he and Mrs. Q are doing well and that he checks in sometime soon. :love:

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Last edited by dill; August 18, 2022, 06:17 AM.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Not much new on my end either [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Headed out this morning to install another central a/c system. Should finish it up tomorrow and then there might be enough time to run into the city to get material that I've ordered. And like every other year, my last 2 weeks of August will be busy as people are now calling with work they'd like me to get done before harvest starts. They had all summer to call but wait till the last moment lol. I'll get as much done as I can and the rest will have to wait till harvest is done or we get rained out.

Comment

Good morning and wishing everyone a great Thursday. Thinking of you Pauly and QW. 24 more for us all please and thank you.

Comment

Headed home. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. In a rush this morning. I accept another twenty four. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

I too, hope that Pauly is doing ok; I worry about her.

Miss your posts as well QW, and hope that you and your wife are ok as well.

Mr. J is installing a wood stove, and the living room is a wreck. Can't wait to out everything back where it belongs.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning and happy Friday. Although Friday’s don’t mean as much to me since 1) I retired and 2) I stopped drinking. But I still like to say TGIF! Ginger, I hope you made it home safely from the beach! Jude, I’m sure you will be happy when you get your living room back to normal. I hate clutter so I understand! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you. Waves to the Cafe peeps!

Comment

5:37am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Comment

Working...
                                X