~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, beautiful work!! Wishing everyone a good Sunday. We are headed to the beach with friend but they are calling for 90% rain this afternoon. So it may be a brief beach day! Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Looks like you caught on fast [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], fantastic work!

Geez, that pic sure hit home [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Unfortunately after counting the empty beer cans I'm sad to admit I'd need a bigger bucket. It does remind me though of how fast our bottle/can recycle bin filled up, probably take 4 times as long now to fill up the same bin.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good Sunday morning Cafe buddies! Great to wake up to this gorgeous, cool day. I better rest up today. I'm watching great grandson a couple days this week!

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. We spent the night in San Jose. Heading home in a few hours. With a loving heart I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Our granddaughter spent the night last night and I've been off my routine (and loving it) as a result! Hence the late check in.

24 nearly done and dusted.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Putting up tomatoes for spaghetti sauce today. Grateful for an abundant crop, but I'll be glad when it's over!

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

This time of year keeps you hopping [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! You must have a huge cold room to store all those preserves!

Comment

Good morning and Happy Monday. I used to hate Monday’s when I worked. Now it’s just another day in the week. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

That is beautiful work, Ginger! What kind of stone is that? It's a lovely color.

Thanks for another delightful Sunday brunch, Cowboy! How goes the swathing?

Jude, you are one busy lady! You remind me of the ant in the Aesop's fables that busily prepared for winter.

Rava, I hope your day at the beach was not rained upon!

Techie, is San Jose the location of your treatments? I pray that you are doing well.

Since I had my granddaughter on board yesterday, I asked her if she would like to go see her great grandma in the rehab facility. The dear woman has had a tough time of it, battling cancer. But she has a winning attitude and doesn't let anything stop her. Unfortunately, she had a fall and broke her hip. That's why she is in rehab. She is waiting for her bone to mend so she can start PT. She has such a positive outlook! I trulynadmire her. She was absolutely tickled to see her great granddaughter.

Today, another 24 for all of us, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, we call them Columbia Basin agates. I think they are in the chalcedony family. We have lots on our property and I polish most of the unique ones, like the one I posted.

I have g-gson for the day so I better get going! I'll take another day.

Comment

Originally posted by dill View Post
                          That is beautiful work, Ginger! What kind of stone is that? It's a lovely color.

Thanks for another delightful Sunday brunch, Cowboy! How goes the swathing?

Jude, you are one busy lady! You remind me of the ant in the Aesop's fables that busily prepared for winter.

Rava, I hope your day at the beach was not rained upon!

Techie, is San Jose the location of your treatments? I pray that you are doing well.

Since I had my granddaughter on board yesterday, I asked her if she would like to go see her great grandma in the rehab facility. The dear woman has had a tough time of it, battling cancer. But she has a winning attitude and doesn't let anything stop her. Unfortunately, she had a fall and broke her hip. That's why she is in rehab. She is waiting for her bone to mend so she can start PT. She has such a positive outlook! I trulynadmire her. She was absolutely tickled to see her great granddaughter.

Today, another 24 for all of us, please and thank you.
                          My treatment is in Palo Alto @ Stanford. I’m doing ok. Thank you!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Back home but exhausted. Will lie low today. I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Morning Cafe. Techie glad to hear you are doing well. Ginger enjoy that great grand baby! Dill what a good idea taking your granddaughter to see her great gra ma . Im sure that was a hit at the nursing home. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Sounds like everyone here is staying busy!

Looking forward to another sober day!

Comment

Working...
                                X