Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

26F and sunny.
    Sorry to hear of the injuries, hope you both are feeling better.
    Felt like spring yesterday, high near 60, but I was stuck inside working. But, I'm grateful to be working.
    24 more please.

Comment

5:25 am in Vegas,another 24 please and wishing quick recovery to QW and Crusader,,ouch!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

It's been beautiful out these past few days, but that's about to change...snow and colder temps in the forecast! I agree QW, spring needs to get here quick lol.

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24140]Crusader[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Back problems have plagued me all my life [MENTION=24140]Crusader[/MENTION], so I know how painful they can be! And it seems the older we get, the longer our recovery time gets lol.

Smart choice QW on keeping the exercise inside, we've got freezing rain in the forecast for today then turning to snow overnight...just a lovely long winter we're having!

I'm like [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION], I love the challenge that assembly presents. And if I really get stuck, I hunt for the instructions that I figured I didn't need lol.

Have a great Friday everyone! What's on the shopping list for the Dollar Store Pauly?
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Oh ya, I just about forgot, congrats on your 1 month milestone [MENTION=24140]Crusader[/MENTION]!!

Comment

Morning Cafe.

Thank you all for the support/congrats! I'm thrilled and feeling better from where I started.

I'm wishing all of us with the back issues or other injuries, a speedy recovery. For me, I have two words. Heating pad. I wonder if I've cooked my inner muscle. I've slept with it for two nights. After it heals, I will try to slowly work to strengthen it. I think I may take the memory foam I purchased months back off the bed. I may have to switch to something different. I heard something last night about the bad effects they can have on our backs. I'll do some research soon.

A good day to all and an AF weekend.
              The Drunkards Progress. From the first glass to the grave...

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Another treadmill workout today as the conditions outside are still not safe. The aches and pains from the latest fall are tolerable for the most part.

Hopefully warm weather will soon arrive!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

It's 8:13am, a very cold and windy (but sunny) morning. We are having freezing temps this weekend, but it should be looking like Sprng again next week. Let's see.
                  I hope all of you with bod aches, heal and feel better soon.
                  Crusader, I hear you with the warmth helping.. I almost always have a warm water bottle at my side.. it's what keeps me cozy through the winter, aches and pains or not.:happy2: Congrats again here on 30 days af.. I'm very happy for you.

I'm very happy to be sitting here Un-hung on a Saturday morning and looking forward to another af day.
                  Dill, thanks for the quotes this week!!!

Comment

Morning café! Cold here in N.Y. but no snow....yay! Thanks dill for another week of great quotes; you come up with some good ones! Looking forward to another 24.....

Happy St. Paddy's day!

Comment

Kites rise highest against the wind - not with it.
                      ~Winston Churchill

LC and Jude, I have enjoyed posting the quotes this week! Glad you liked my finds.

Signing in for 24 more.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
                      Last edited by dill; March 17, 2018, 05:47 AM.
                      Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

GMAE all and happy St. Patty's! A cold 26f here in Jersey but the sun is shining. Committing to another 24!

Congrats on the dusting the first month [MENTION=24140]Crusader[/MENTION]!
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

5:35 am in Vegas,another 24 please and congratulations Crusader!!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

6:35 am in Alberta, no green beer for me! I'll have 24 more AF hours please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24140]Crusader[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I echo what everyone else said [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], another week of great quotes!
                              Last edited by abcowboy; March 17, 2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

It being St Patrick's Day and all, I figured I'd serve up a special breakfast today...

Comment

Working...
                                X