~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Hope that everyone has a great AF Thursday! Got called in to work early today......really looking forward to the weekend!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

33F and a peek of sunshine out there, which I have not seen for about 2 weeks.
      Itching for things to warm up a bit, and for the relentless rain to lighten up. Again, well over 5 inches above average for this time of year. Really, I'd rather have snow.
      Oh, well stop my bitching.
      According to financial guru Dave Ramsey, Goals must be written, they must be specific, they must be measurable, and they must take place within a specific time period. Otherwise, they're just a dream, or a wish.
      Good to be back.

Comment

“In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” – Jane Smiley

6:00am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
        [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Welcome to my world [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] lol. Each spring and fall I keep a kettle full of water ready to plug in, and the coffee machine full of water for when the garden hose feeding the camper freezes! It usually happens a few times in early spring and a few times in late fall. But then I'm in northern Alberta, not Arizona!

If you lived up here [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], you might change your mind about snow and rain, we have a saying when it rains for days; "well, at least I don't have to shovel it" lol. Speaking of which, there's fresh snow for me to shovel this morning!

-18C (0F) here this morning. Feels almost like tropical weather after the past month of frigid temperatures!
          Last edited by abcowboy; February 21, 2019, 08:20 AM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], how come you don't have one of those fancy garden hoses they sell at camping] world that has the built in heat tape? They look like just the ticket for cold weather camping! 47f and pouring rain, atm. Same forecasted until Saturday. Your timing was perfect [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION]. It's crazy here! Going to find a museum or something inside like that to do today. My pool game is definitely improving with all this cool weather keeping us inside!

Life is good AF! I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

It's been so great to see the sunshine today. I was beginning to forget what it was like! I'm with you Mr. V. It's time for Spring already!

Yes Cowboy, desire is the key. This goes with yesterday's thought in that you also have to define your desire setting clear goals to achieve it.

For me it's another 24.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

1:05 pm in Vegas,another. 24 please
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Wow just Wow! This showed up in my Facebook feed. What is wrong with us?!
                  Portovino Made A Double Pour Wine Purse

Comment

I seen that too Ginger,dumb! I get alot of al related posts in my Facebook feed,some make me laugh,some irritate me I mostly just scroll past super fast
                    Last edited by paulywogg; February 21, 2019, 08:08 PM.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I didn’t get the wine ad on my FB feed [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], but I did check it out via your link. Crazy for sure!

When I first joined Facebook it was a place to stay in touch with friends and family. Now it seems like it’s just another political forum full of advertising!
                      Last edited by abcowboy; February 21, 2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

For realz Cowboy and it seems like my family and friends hardly post anymore anyways

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I have seen that wine purse too. Stupid. I’m still on facebook but can’t stand all the crazy drinking for fun stuff. I used to laugh but not anymore. The political posts are also draining as well as the pictures of abused dogs and children. Now I am thinking why am I still on Facebook??? Oh my at least I’m sober. Another 24 for me please.

Comment

Wow! A wine purse? Now I've seen everything! Sadly, back in the day, I would have loved it! I don't think that I could live with myself if I were in the advertising business. So much deceit....

Great quote yesterday cowboy! We all need to have a strong desire to achieve our goals, and stick to that path no matter what.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

“To be successful you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.” – Mike Gafka

6:05am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=15430]lifechange[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I just need to not be so lazy [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] and put some insulation around the 2 places that it freezes, right at the camper, and right at the hydrant. lol

I had thought about giving up on FB too, but I do get to see some of the things family and friends are doing amongst all the other garbage lol.
                                Last edited by abcowboy; February 22, 2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X