No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9:45 here in Jersey and it's a cloudy 32 F. Another 24 please.
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

5:45 in Saskatchewan and all ready for our Valentine's dinner reservations at 7 so I'm here asking for 24 more AF hours

Comment

24 more please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it."

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me as well please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

mario
          pauly
          dill
          lloydlady
          Orimus
          abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:38 am in Vegas another 24 for me please
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Let's have another 24, please.

New calf on the ground which is always a sweet surprise.:happy2:
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Every day, every week, every month, and every year of my life, my hero is always ten years away. I’m never gonna be my hero. I’m not gonna attain that, I know I’m not. And that’s just fine with me because that keeps me with somebody to keep on chasing."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more of those 24's please, and thanks..

pauly
                dill
                abcowboy

How many more to calve out dill? The first one is always special!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 please, and thank you.

Small operation here ABC. Just 7 more to go. The first is always special.
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

6:33 am in Vegas another 24 please
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please

Comment

Oops, no. Just 6 left to go. It's going to be 7 total.
                        Dill

Comment

9 pm on a clear and cold Thursday night here in Jersey. 31 F. Another 24 please.
                          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more please

Comment

"I would rather be completely exhausted from the hard times which breed success than be well rested from achieving nothing."

6:40am in Alberta, checkin' in for 24 more please, and thanks..

pauly
                              dill
                              Orimus
                              mario
                              abcowboy

Small or big dill, the chores still need doing lol...

Comment

A sunny 28 F here in Jersey at 9:30 in the morning. Coffee's on. (Just heard about research from Stanford correlating caffeine with longevity. Haven't read it yet but ..... it's good, it's bad, it's good again.) Another 24 please.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X