Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 hours please.
    Last drink 02/17/2017

Comment

Just another 24 will do for now thanks

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

“The past is where you learned the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson, don’t give up in the middle.”

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
        Orimus
        Changes
        mario
        abcowboy

Shrove Tuesday, wonder how many pancakes will get eaten today lol.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ori,30 oz coffee?!? Right up my ally another 24 please
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A sunny 53 F here in Jersey at just about 11:30 in the morning. Seems so out of sync. Another 24 please.
            “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
            Newbies Nest Roll Call
            Toolbox
            Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I'll take another 24 please and thank you!
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please.

Comment

"We can have whatever it is we choose, I don’t care how big it is."

6:40am in Alberta, another 24 for me please..

pauly
                  Orimus
                  dill
                  mario
                  abcowboy

The first day of Lent, my first day without any chocolate...
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

It's a wet Wednesday but hitting 60 F at just before noon. Another 24 please. cU cU
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Thank you for another 24.

I don't think I'll be able to give up my dark chocolate Doves....
                        Last edited by dill; March 1, 2017, 06:28 PM.
                        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 please.

Comment

"It isn’t a matter of forgetting. What one has to learn is how to remember and yet be free of the past."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

pauly
                            Orimus
                            dill
                            mario
                            abcowboy

I liked your gratitude post dill, it's not always about making a sacrifice for ourselves, maybe making a sacrifice for others is even more important...

Comment

Another 24 for me please

Comment

ill have a 6 pack of MPs (more 24hr please)

Comment

Working...
                                X