~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

That breakfast sounds awesome Cowboy. On of those over here please! :happy2: Another cold but sunny one here in Jersey. 23 F at 11 in the morning. Looking forward to another 24 please!
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Going on 1:30 in Saskatchewan and asking for 24 more AF hours

Comment

Coming to the close of the day and thankful for another 24.
        Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please thank you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Successful people do what they have to do, whether they feel like it or not."

6:15am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
            Orimus
            lloydlady
            dill
            mario
            abcowboy

By the looks of it outside, I have a date with a snow shovel!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:44 and tired in Vegas but I'll take another 24 please,nice to see you Lloydlady
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Just before 11 am on a beautiful Monday morning if a little cold at 24 F. Right there with you on the tired Pauly. cU cU cU Another day in paradise. Another 24 please!
                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                Toolbox
                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

I would love another 24, please.
                  Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

"Maybe the journey is not so much about becoming anything. Maybe it is about un-becoming everything that is not really you, so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place."

6:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
                    Orimus
                    dill
                    abcowboy

Back on the snow shovel this morning...
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more please
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

10:31 AM in Wisconsin. Another 24 hrs, please!

Comment

50 F on a rainy Tuesday here in Jersey. Another 24 please.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Rainy old day, but who really cares? What matters is I'm grateful for another 24!

ABC, I really liked that quote. Peeling back the layers, eh?
                            Dill

Comment

24 more for me please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Another 24 please .

Comment

Working...
                                X