No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go."

6:45am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
    Rusty
    Orimus
    dill
    mario
    Neo
    abcowboy

It's so true dill, we don't need to make ourselves a new person, we were good people before alcohol took over, so we just need to shed the things that lead us to drinking and let the person we were emerge again...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Another 24 porfavor
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Sun's shining here in Jersey at 9:30 on this hump day. 48 F and the coffee's a brewin'. Another 24 please.
        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
        Newbies Nest Roll Call
        Toolbox
        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

anothery 24

Comment

Another excellent quote, thank you.

And again another twenty-four hours of being present. Thank you.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24hr please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it."

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

pauly
                Orimus
                Neo
                dill
                mario
                abcowboy

Okay folks, let's try to not make any mistakes out there today eh?
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 for me and my friends here please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A sunny 55 F here in Jersey with snow expected tomorrow. Another 24 please.
                    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                    Newbies Nest Roll Call
                    Toolbox
                    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another wonderfull 24 for me please.

Comment

"You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone."

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

pauly
                        Orimus
                        mario
                        abcowboy

It just takes 24 hours a day to keep the slips and relapses away!

Comment

34 F and the snow is falling here in Jersey. Another 24 please.

Newbies Nest
                          Newbies Nest Roll Call
                          Toolbox
                          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Gonna be 80 degrees in Vegas,another 24 please

Comment

ABC, you have been hitting it out of the park lately with the quotes you choose to share. Thanks.

And grateful for another 24 here in sunny but cold southern Ohio.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more please.

Comment

Working...
                                X