X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

go 24

Comment

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.”

6:35am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:

pauly
      Orimus
      dill
      mario
      Neo
      abcowboy

Thanks dill! I've been trying to find quotes to help me out of this pre-spring funk, enough of winter already!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A sunny but cold 24 F here in Jersey. Another 24 please.
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Super cold here today. The only power I have over that is to either stay inside or wear warm layers!

And I have the power to make the choice to keep the alcohol in the bottle for today. And I'll take another 24! Thank you.
            Last edited by dill; March 11, 2017, 03:05 PM.
            Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 more.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing."

6:50am in Alberta. Well dear Lord, thank You for getting me through another week sober but there are so many still struggling. Could You kindly pass my 24 on to someone who needs the strength to get through today more than I do. Thank You...

pauly
                Orimus
                dill
                mario
                abcowboy

Enjoy your Sunday my friends! I'd usually order a big breakfast right about now, but it'll have to wait till I get back in from shovelling the 4" of snow we got last night!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

A brisk 24 F her in Jersey at at 11 in the morning with more sunshine. Another 24 please.
                    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                    Newbies Nest Roll Call
                    Toolbox
                    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

4.24am here.Booking in for 24hrs. 1 day at a time

Comment

Lunchtime in Saskatchewan, 24 more AF hours for me please. No changing clocks for us ABC haha Thank you Pauly, I just come here on Sundays, I have my AA meeting on Thursdays and I'm okay with my recovery plan so far

Comment

24 more, please and thank you!
                          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 hr more please...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."

6:35am in Alberta, starting the week off right with another 24 please, and thanks!

pauly
                              Orimus
                              Neo
                              lloydlady
                              dill
                              mario
                              abcowboy

Let's be safe out there everyone!

Comment

Another 24 please nice to see a long list!

Comment

Working...
                                X