~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

ABC, glad your move is coming along. I'm so happy all of you will be together again. Thanks for brekkie!

Jude, that made me laugh! I'm sure if our house wasn't a year old, I'd have found a similar situation. Lol

Rava, again, safe travels. Hubs and I enjoy the same type of books so now I pick one and we listen to it on the drive south in one hour increments. It give us something to talk about too along the way. We look forward to it.

Howdy, Mr V and everyone else too! Beautiful Sunday morning here.

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

6:29 am in Vegas another 24,safe travels Rava! Ginger that's awesome woo-hoo! Waves to the gang and wishes for a wonderful AF Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

66F and overcast
            Need to go to the DMV today, lord help me, lol
            24 more please

Comment

Good luck with that [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], lol. Make sure you have all your supporting documents with you!

Back over to Vermilion with the trailer this morning. Unhook it at the house and then go do one small job. The appraiser and home inspector are scheduled to go through the house this afternoon, so I have to be there for that. Will probably get more packing and loading done while they do their thing, but looks like moving will be put on hold for a bit as the farm boss texted Saturday giving me the heads up that we'll start combining peas tomorrow or Wednesday if the weather holds.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good luck at the DMV Mr. V! The DMV always brings to mind the waiting room scene in Beetlejuice....

24 more please and thank you.
                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Awwww the DMV! Man, Mr. V, you really know how to have fun! Hope it's not too busy and you can social distance!

Here in our county all school is online. Both my son and is wife work full-time so that leaves their 9 and 11 year old at lose ends. We will be helping them stay on track while their parents work. Should be interesting!!

I'll take another 24, please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Going to the DMV doesn’t sound like fun Mr V, hope it goes as well as can be expected. We live in a small town and a long line at our registry office is 6 people.

Ginger, I think a lot of grandparents are going to be put into supervision roles for their grandkids when their parents go to work. Us grandparents are are especially at risk so be extra careful and stay safe. And don’t try to help with school work! I do take comfort though knowing that they’re still looking for the lowest common denominator.

It seems every day that airlines are issuing warnings about possible Covid exposure on flights. Makes you wonder how safe the precautions being taken are. As much as I’d like to take a trip, we’re going to stay put for now.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Mr. V I'm off to the DMV after work too, gotta renew my driver's license, ours is by appointment only so hopefully it won't take too long, 5:59 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a great day!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Monday Cafe. Good luck at the DMV Mr. V and Pauly. Hopefully appointments make things a bit easier. I’m still on the road. We just drove thru some torrential rain. Hopefully smooth sailing for the rest of the drive. Spent the night on the road so hopefully will be at our destination by early afternoon. Hope everyone has a good Monday. Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

It's a breezy, mild morning here in N.Y.!

Uggh....all this talk about the DMV! It's enough to give me nightmares!

24 more please!

Comment

Happy Tuesday! Finally at our condo after 2 days of travel. Yesterday we ran into the worst storm ever. We were on an interstate between 2 tractor trailers and a literal downpour happened. We kept moving and could see nothing. I have never been so scared in my life. My husband was calm and collected and I was falling apart in the passenger seat. WOW what a drive. Happy to be here now. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, that sounds frightening! I have driven in conditions like that myself and it does take nerves of steel and a leap of faith. I am so glad you made it thru and arrived home safely!

I wonder if Mr. V ever returned....

Cowboy, would you might clarifying something for me? I have become confused over time as to where you are actually moving to. I know your inlaws house was where you had planned to move but then the BILs stood in the way. So I am somehow not clear on where you are moving from and to. I'm sorry but I have lost the plot over time.

24 more, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:40am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X