~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Wow great pics everyone! QW, that bird picture is amazing.

I'll say it again... Stupid covid! Pauly, keep us posted. Sending thoughts your way that it's just a bug and not the vid.

Family time has been fun. Headed home today. I teach Mon-Wed this week so need to get back. We are talking about pushing our leave date back or possibly canceling this year altogether. The park is pretty much closed down at the moment due to covid and leaving our home to sit in the 5th wheel in the desert isn't appealing to either of us. As it gets colder here, that may change tho!

24 more!

Comment

54F with heavy rain, may see 2-4 inches.
      still hoping the best for you, Pauly.
      Stay positive and test negative everyone.
      24 more please.

Comment

So glad that you and your daughter's tests came back negative Pauly!

Awesome pic of the birds QW! I'd love to see more local pics from where each of us live!

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy! Very tasty!

Another 24 please and thank you

Comment

Keep us posted, Pauly. It's a shame the test result can sometimes be wrong. Let us know if you try again what you find out. Sorry you are not feeling well.

QW, that is a fantastic shot of the birds! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ginger, I can surely understand your dilemma about whether to stay or go. I'm so sick of covid!

24 more please and thank you.
          Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Huge congrats on your AF time [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Morning y'all! It's staying right around that -7C (20F) but we've managed to dodge all the snow that's been in the forecasts. Too darn early to start with the shovel anyway! I've got so much work lined up, I'm not sure where to start first lol. I'll finish up the unit heater install that I started Friday, then try to prioritize the rest of the jobs based on the weather, although every customer thinks their job should be first lol. Most of them are pretty reasonable when I give the reasons why I can't get to their job first, heat in buildings is #1 priority for now.

Not much else happening around here, the house ownership in Vegreville is an ongoing saga, not much we can do unless we change lawyers as the first one is uncomfortable proceeding unless we pay full appraised value because of the possible conflict of interest issue. So we'll just pay all the bills on this house while we're living here and just carry on. It's hard to get my head wrapped around other things because of this, but I'm going to try and just let it go and continue with a somewhat normal routine.

Looking forward to November 1st when hunting season opens, spending time with Adam in the outdoors, and maybe forgetting all this house nonsense for the month. Hopefully we'll have a successful season ending with both moose and elk in our freezers! Is Mr J planning on doing any hunting this year [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]?

Anyway, have a great day everyone and let's all try keeping it between the lines eh!

Comment

Hoping you're both feeling better today, Pauly.

Had a great visit with the family in Walla Walla.

Got to run! 24 more!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, I like your idea of sharing photos of where we live and nearby scenery. I might have a mountain photo or two to share if folks are interested.

Great idea Mr V, stay positive and test negative. I firmly believe that the right attitude makes a huge difference in how we are.

Glad you’re safely home Ginger. If it wasn’t for watching Bugs Bunny as a kid, I would never have heard of Walla Walla, Washington.

More medical appointments this week starting early this morning.

Pauly, hope you’re feeling better.

Stay safe everyone!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning. Happy 600 days AF QW! Thats awesome. Late check in for me. We are currently 9 hours into our ride home. Not sure how I feel about returning home. I really think I could live in Fl full time. We shall see what lies ahead. Not rushing into anything, just thinking out loud. Another 24 for me please and thank you...

Comment

Congrats on 600 days QW! Quite an accomplishment! Would love to see your mountain pics!
                        [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] ... bow season is the only thing open at this time. Mr. J had been out a few times, but it has been very windy here lately, and not conducive to hunting with a bow. He doesn't want to risk taking a shot and injuring a deer. (as you know, that's a hunters nightmare) Gun season opens in November, and that's more his thing.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Your hunting seasons sound pretty similar to ours [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], archery starts Sept 1, and rifle starts Nov 1, all seasons end Nov 30 except for cow elk which goes on till mid January.

I must have a pretty boring life if I have to scratch my head to come up with something to post lol. Better boring than filled with drama I guess!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Another 24 for me please and thank you. Another travel day. Hopefully be home this afternoon.

Comment

Congrats to you QW on 600 days! So glad you're here with us.:heartbeat:

I know what you mean about boring Cowboy. But boring is good. We had a couple drop by last Sunday. We went out to the driveway to see what they wanted. (They were reticent to get out of their car with Tessa looking at them with suspicion....) It turned out the lady had grown up in this house and wanted to see it. They had masks on so we invited them in briefly so she could have a walk down memory lane. It was really nice listening to her stories of things that happened in the house when she was growing up. Her mother was a school teacher and a 4H leader and held lots of activities here. Anyway, it was just nice. The lady hadn't been here since 1972!

Safe travels Rava!

Pauly, I hope you are feeling better.

24 more pls and thank you.
                                Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X