~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Weather is cold and wet again so we have a fire going in May...kind of nice. Another 24 hours please.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

that's right, look on the bright side, [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION]! <3
      Ordering up 24 for me, please!
      "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ &amp; another 24...

24 more please. Thank you...

Comment

11.15 am here and on way to Psychiatrist appointment...and I'll have another 24 please

Comment

24 for me please on a wet and dreary morning. I'll go for that second cup of joe, too!. A couple long days of work away from home ahead for me.

Comment

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] abcowboy

Good luck at the shrink Tony, are they able to do anything with your condition?
              Dill, [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] had a few numbers for him, and an old email address, so hopefully she'll be able to track [MENTION=8463]mario[/MENTION] down....

Have a good one y'all, let's keep it between the lines eh!
              Last edited by abcowboy; May 4, 2017, 07:35 AM.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pledging another 24 hrs please. Thank you.

Last edited by Wildflowers; May 4, 2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

24 more, please!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours for me please
                    To see a world in a grain of sand
                    And a heaven in a wildflower.
                    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

I'll take 24 please. Have a great night, y'all!
                      "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                      “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

10 pm here in Jersey, hitting 54f and the clouds are starting to roll in. I'll take another 24 please. (hmmmm.... coffee or sleep?)
                        “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 hours, please...

Comment

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.”

6:30am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=23019]tonyniceday[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=16893]Wildflowers[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=22328]PanhandleKim[/MENTION] abcowboy

Loved the eggs yesterday morning WF! Their message is strong, we're all in this together! And hopefully we all have the force with us Ory!
                            TGIF! Let's be careful out there everyone!
                            Last edited by abcowboy; May 5, 2017, 07:32 AM.
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's a rainy 53f here in Jersey at just after 10 in the morning. I'll take another 24 please!
                              “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                              Newbies Nest Roll Call
                              Toolbox
                              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Good Morning! It is supposed to go up to 27C today, I am crossing my fingers.

Another 24 please.
                                Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                                "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X