~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

QW, I'm sending positive thoughts your way. I hope you get good news.

The wind and snow have died down, but the bitter cold remains. Looks like we'll be snowbound for at least one more day.

Gratefully accepting another 24 hours of wellness. (Thanks Pauly for that great term for it!)
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks for the positive thoughts and good wishes regarding my biopsy results. I got a letter from the hospital yesterday scheduling an appointment to go over the results on March 22nd. I was told 2-3 weeks originally. I know things are backed up right now in healthcare but I’m going to have a tough time waiting 6 weeks so will be checking online before then.

COVID restrictions are being eased (politically driven, not necessarily science driven) and temperatures are rising well above average for this time of year so things are looking up. Lots of barbecuing ahead this week!

Have a great af Friday everyone. Stay safe!!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Hope everything is OK with the biopsy QW,I think they should ease into restrictions being lifted,seems they lift them then the shit blows up again! Meh,I'm tired of it all anyhoo,Cowboy glad today was better it is hard though,they really are a family member and whenever Winslow goes ill be devastated as well here's to a wonderful wellness Friday for us all!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

QW, there's no way I'd have the patience to wait that long. I'd be logging in everyday to check for results. I'm crazy like that!

Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead. 24 more!

Comment

In a rush rush rush. Twenty four more. YES. Love you x
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
              there's no way I'd have the patience to wait that long. I'd be logging in everyday to check for results. I'm crazy like that!
              You and me both [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

Comment

So to have been so quick this morning. I’m going through some stuff. More clarity tomorrow as I process stuff with my Angel, Mrs Techie. Goodnight & blessings x
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                  So to have been so quick this morning. I’m going through some stuff. More clarity tomorrow as I process stuff with my Angel, Mrs Techie. Goodnight & blessings x
                  I hope that everything is ok with you and Mrs. Techie...

Cowboy, that sounds like a very cool memorial service for your rancher friend. Glad that you are doing a little better today, but I know that it will be difficult for awhile. I had this weird dream about you last night, where you had your own tv show. It was a western (of course) and in one scene you were riding a horse across the prairie going hell bent for election. The horse was bucking and kicking, but you stayed in the saddle with ease. Very strange dream, but that's not unusual for me.

QW, I think that I'd go crazy having to wait so long for a biopsy result!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning all. Techie, I hope things are ok? Look forward to your next post. QW, Waiting until March 22 is terrible. I tend to compartmentalize stuff and think that if they are making you wait that long, than it’s not serious. If anything was terrible, they would be calling you ASAP. That’s just my 2 cents. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. I’m going fishing with some friends. No booze involved. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Last edited by abcowboy; February 5, 2022, 07:35 AM.
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Other than having my own tv show, your dream isn't that weird [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], I've been on a few rides like that in my time. lol

Good luck with the fishing today [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Is it catch and release, or do you keep some to cook and eat?

Hopefully things are okay with you and the missus [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], especially after getting a new granddaughter!

Any test results posted yet [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]? I think all of us here are just as anxious to hear what they are.

Shoveled snow yesterday and got more to shovel this morning, and we're supposed to have snow/freezing rain for most of the afternoon. Hope the roads are good for the 45 minute drive to the memorial service for Ed.
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Jude, hat is so funny that you had that dream about our Cowboy!! I love it!

Speaking of cowboys and tv shows, I have been watching a new series on Paramount about a wagon train. It's called 1883 if anyone here is so inclined. I think it's really good.

24 more please and thank you.
                          Last edited by dill; February 5, 2022, 07:49 AM.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, that's the pre-quell to "Yellowstone" [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I love Sam Elliot and Kevin Costner! I watched some of Yellowstone so I just might check out "1883". Hopefully there isn't as much swearing in it as there is in Yellowstone.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Well, it looks like my patience is going to be pushed to the limit. I spoke to the doctors assistant yesterday and she says it takes 4-6 weeks for the pathology to get processed. And I don’t know if the results will be accessible online ahead of my scheduled appointment. I’ve compartmentalized it and will do my best not to worry. I did ask that they call me if they get the results sooner than expected and have a cancellation. I also told them I’m OK with a phone consult too.
                              At least I’m not drinking at the situation!

The forecasters got it right and our temps have warmed up about 30C in the last few days, nice enough to barbecue in shirtsleeves.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Running late. 24 more!

Comment

Working...
                                X