:hug::hug:

Comment

Re: Paulysville

:heartbeat:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Checking in, Pauly. Hope all is as good as can be expected for you and your family.

xo

Comment

Last night my dad had to rush my sister who has Down's syndrome to the hospital cuz she couldn't catch her breath, she's ok but being that my hometown is very small they're going to Life flight her to Salt lake city to run tests to make sure everything is ok,she has some health issues in her heart that she was born with and I'm sure they just want to run some tests,she's probably due anyways, I dunno if my dad had been keeping her on her oxygen she needs daily cuz they haven't been home or if she got a panic attack but couldn't tell anyone what she felt cuz she's hard to understand, her speach never really developed I feel horrible that my poor dad has to go through all of this,mom too but she seems like she never bonded to closely with Christina even from the start,my mom's sort of vain in the way she raised us,the prettier, lighter skinned kids she doted on,I know she loves us all but who knows what goes on with her thinking, I'm irritated with Jon,he only thought about himself, not the effect this would have on ALL of us,my other brother having anxiety so bad he can barely function, my dad wanting to sell his house cuz it reminds him too much of Jon,my mom drinking,,,well honestly she'd be drinking if he were still alive anyways but now his poor sister and dad having to ride in a helicopter to SLC,too much
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Geez Pauly. That is too much all at once. A lot going on. i'm thinking of you and your sister and family. I hope she'll be ok and i hope things settle down a little bit at least.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Last night my dad had to rush my sister who has Down's syndrome to the hospital cuz she couldn't catch her breath, she's ok but being that my hometown is very small they're going to Life flight her to Salt lake city to run tests to make sure everything is ok,she has some health issues in her heart that she was born with and I'm sure they just want to run some tests,she's probably due anyways, I dunno if my dad had been keeping her on her oxygen she needs daily cuz they haven't been home or if she got a panic attack but couldn't tell anyone what she felt cuz she's hard to understand, her speach never really developed I feel horrible that my poor dad has to go through all of this,mom too but she seems like she never bonded to closely with Christina even from the start,my mom's sort of vain in the way she raised us,the prettier, lighter skinned kids she doted on,I know she loves us all but who knows what goes on with her thinking, I'm irritated with Jon,he only thought about himself, not the effect this would have on ALL of us,my other brother having anxiety so bad he can barely function, my dad wanting to sell his house cuz it reminds him too much of Jon,my mom drinking,,,well honestly she'd be drinking if he were still alive anyways but now his poor sister and dad having to ride in a helicopter to SLC,too much.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oops,my mom called when I was posting, I wasn't sure it did

Comment

Oh Pauly:hug:I am SO sorry you are going through ANOTHER family crisis. How far away does your family live? Are you able to visit your sister? Sending prayers and lots of support your way.:hug:

Comment

Sorry to read of all this Pauly. I hope Christina is Ok.

My best friend's sister is Down's syndrome and her mum never bonded well with her either. Maybe she blamed herself....who knows....life is complex and families are even more so.

Comment

Thinking of you Pauly - I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this.
                      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm so sorry Jon's death is casting so many ripples, Pauly.
                        I hope Christina will be Ok.:heartbeat:
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Pauly-how is Christina doing and how are you holding up, hon? :hug: I will email you when I get a break from work.

Comment

Sorry to hear of this new family problem, Pauly. That sounds like a lot for your dad to go through, as well as everyone else.

Thinking of you.
                            Pav

Comment

Sending good stuff your way, Pauly. Sorry for all you're dealing with!
                              “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

:heartbeat::heartbeat:
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X