• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

I am sad to hear about your continued family crises:hug::hug:
    Be sure to take care of yourself too.

Comment

Pauly,:heartbeat: This is all too much, I hope it settles down soon. You are coping well.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Christina has been moved from ICU to her own room so she's doing good probably be home in a couple of days,before they left my dad had asked my mom to ride up instead but she didnt want to,my brother blew up on her saying she's always been a shitty mom,never there and if they served beer on the helicopter she'd sure be on it,he has a point but not a good time for that,luckily they made up and he said sorry, crazy family, sheesh
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I'm glad Christina is recovering, Pauly. I imagine everyone's emotions are on edge at the moment so there's bound to be extra tension and arguments. Hang in there.
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

So happy to hear that Christina is doing better. Family crises seem to bring out the worst in
            families that have issues - which is all families! Stay strong Pauly, you got this!

Comment

Thinking of you Pauly and all the grief and issues you have been through. Hope you get some relief. Eat lots of yoghurt!

Comment

I will TT! hit by a wave of depressingo mood today,the kind that's a brain fog that won't clear,where you can almost feel the serotonin leaving your brain,its hormones but still feels like shit,I think last month was easier cuz I was mourning Jon and able to cry more freely,seems my emotions get constipated normally until it builds up,I'd drink and cry buckets of tears before,not doing that so now I'm back to being"plugged up" not sure if anyone can relate to that feeling but its weird and thats the best way I can describe it
                Last edited by paulywogg; June 24, 2017, 04:16 PM.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yo Pauly. Hope your sister is getting better and is comfortable.

I relate to you saying i'd drink and cry buckets of tears. I cry so much easier if i'm drinking. Although these days i can still get a tear in my eyes when sober if i see something sad or happy/moving. I suppose that's a good thing. (No i am not a big crybaby!)

Hope you, your sister and family have an easy weekend with some peace and happiness thrown in.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Pauly - :heartbeat:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I give you so much credit for not drinking through this crisis, Pauly!:welldone::hug:

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                        I give you so much credit for not drinking through this crisis, Pauly!:welldone::hug:
                        I agree Rusty.

Pauly, you are amazing. You are showing up for life, for your family. For yourself. There is obviously some kind of huge inner reserve of power and spirit that you have. You should be very very proud of yourself my friend. You rock!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey pauly, I love what Rusty and G said above. How is your sister today? Thinking of you, hoping tomorrow is peaceful and healing.

Comment

She's fine AG,back home tomorrow thanks for asking my dads elderly mother lives in SLC but I think she's gonna,stay with them in my hometown for awhile, a good thing cuz dad won't be so lonely in that house but I think she might drive him crazy,see what happens,stupid ass bluesy mood keeps poking its ugly head in,truly its like clouds in the sky darkening yet parting throughout the day in my brain,I've done everything I'm supposed to do,I've walked in the sun,I exercised,I've kicked back,took Lou to McDonald's but the kids were so damn loud even he was ready to go a half hour later haha! But at least we got out of the house for a bit,hubs had to work today,so did Kell and I didn't want to get stir-crazy sitting around here,could clean,actually SHOULD clean but goddamn it I hate,cleaning! Its a form of punishment to me I like when its done but nah,my moods already pissy enough without adding that torture in,dishes are done,floors are passable, chicken fajitas in the crock pot,I'd say thats good enough.
                            Last edited by paulywogg; June 25, 2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Pauly - I can't even begin to tell you how my heart just swelled with such happiness reading your post. I am so sorry that you are having a blues kind of day. But to read all the positive steps you have taken just makes me happy. Keep taking care of you. You keep doing the things that are good for YOU. You are such a special person and I am so grateful to call you friend. :heartbeat:
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Still doing ok on the no booze,had a very rough patch around 58-60 days,googled and Soberrecovery came up and a lot of people felt shitty 60 days in,I should know I've been there before just always forget! After I read I immediately felt better,also did some of the workbook work from the PDF Cowboy shared,took up weightlifting(woman style) just cuz it feels more powerful than my usual cardio,still walk though cuz its meditating sometimes, bad news today though found out my dad has prostate cancer very worried cuz he's taking it hard and I'm worried cuz I don't know if he's up to fighting it and doing what he needs to do,he smokes 3 packs a day,eats crap,0 exercise, would have to go to Salt lake for the treatment, I'll talk to him more when he's not so upset,this is why I tell my kids and other peeps not to let small shit get to them,it could always be worse than the trivial things we whine about.

Comment

Working...
                                X