Paulysville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Paulysville

Pauly - I second Cowboy's sentiments. I believe he's also completely filled with peace as he watches and hears you. No pain, no anger or unresolved anything. I've had similar "sibling tiffs" with my brother and, if even remembered, they bring a bit of a smile now. Do whatever you need to do now (always): work, cry, laugh, eat, sleep, walk, you know. Grieving is so hard at any time - and so much more meaningful and navigable sober. (I was a newbie when my dad died 3years ago. I'm so much more grateful for that fact now vs. then. Such a gift to deal with all the emotions.)

Take care sweet lady. You are loved.
    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Mr & Mrs PW!
      Last edited by abcowboy; June 6, 2017, 08:06 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks Cowboy
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thinking of you Pauly!

Happy anniversary. :happy2:
          Last edited by Guitarista; June 6, 2017, 08:34 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Pauly.

I'm sorry you're having those feelings of regret about your brother. Siblings ALWAYS have ups and downs - I am sure he is at peace now.

There is a possibility you're in a little bit of shock, so maybe you could take a day off and just take care of yourself? Go to a spa or do something that you love to do?

Happy Tuesday,
            Pav

Comment

Days off are the worst Pav

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

No day off then. Just lots of visits to The Dollar Tree.

Happy anniversary. :heartbeat:
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I like 99 cents only Nora think I need to redo my diet again, was doing an ok job on avoiding certain things before all of this happened, lately just been eating whatever I felt like cuz I needed to eat something, anyways this morning I woke up in a decent mood,walked,fed my fish,joked with hubs,then while getting ready for work I had some whole milk in a coffee blended with ice,within 30-45 minutes I felt like a rug had been pulled out from under me and I felt sad,anxious and angry,defo need to be getting back to whole foods veg,meat and some fruit,less sugary shit,less grease,etc why make a bad time even worse? Just gets boring eating healthy, quinoa starts reminding me of beanbag filling! getting through one day atta time.

Comment

bean bag filling........:hahaha: haven't tried that delicacy yet.

Don't get me started on tofu. They try and dress it up as BBQ, roasted, pickled, sauteed. It still tastes like soft rubber to me.

Hope you have an easy night Pauly.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

We here are on a chia seed kick. My daughter CJ swears she has more energy! We made muffins, pudding and put it on whatever we can.

Comment

I'm ok with quinoa, chia seeds and tofu - but even after being a vegetarian for 40 years I'm still not up with this whole kale thing. I've yet to find a way to make that actually edible.
                        Last edited by Glass Half Empty; June 8, 2017, 09:15 PM.
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Bake the kale chips with olive oil and salt. Great stuff. I don't like tofu. I prefer tae kwon do!
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yes techie, I like my kale like that too! Glassie, I make a delicious roasted red pepper soup with kale. Now brussel sprouts I can't get down, no way, no how!

Comment

Now i'm getting hungry!

Anti pasto all the way. Hi Pauly!

Comment

Hi, Pauly

Checking in to say hi and see how you're doing.

Glassy - I'm with you! Kale??

xo
                                Pav

Comment

Working...
                                X