One Step at a Time - January 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One Step at a Time - January 2019

Hi Kids! On the plane for home! Typing from from my phone..haha.
    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]...I think it’s so cute that Romeo is wearing Lou’s clothes.

[MENTION=19302]Lizann[/MENTION]..loves the pic of you and TS from 2011 on FB!

[MENTION=2634]bird[/MENTION]-what are u up to@

Hi to [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION], [MENTION=8902]Glass Half Empty[/MENTION], [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] and anyone I missed...I hope you are having a fantastic AF Friday!

Comment

Good morning! Off to work, but I'll check in later. Went out to dinner with a friend and we talked way long. Got home so late, but had a nice time. FYI! The restaurant we went to only had seating near the bar in the "lounge bar area". It didn't bother me at all!
      Have a good one

Comment

Hi all,
        Happy Saturday,..humid as hell and it is gonna be so much rain today. Dd2 has her first rehearsal with the big secret thing today way out west of Atlanta, I worry so much about her driving up there the traffic and weather so bad. I threw a bunch of leftovers in the dutch oven yest and it just wansn
        t that good. I'm eating it anyway since I just don't want to cook anything else hahaha. Woops, cat stood on the mouse.....Liz, the dinner sounded good, especially the part where you werent bothered by the bar......Pauly, my kids wore each others clothes and my boss had 2 girls and gave us all their clothes which worked out.....Rusty, glad you.
        are getting home. The cats are just all over the desk!....Nora, how are you today?....think I'll go out a bit before the rain gets here....later

Comment

Morning friends,Rusty you're probably back home by now,hope the flight was good Bird,yes get out and enjoy before the weather gets weird! Liz,glad you got to meet up with your friend Nora,hope all is OK,wishes for a happy AF Saturday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello everyone. I hope that everyone has had a very happy AF Saturday. It's already Sunday for some of our friends. I haven't felt well today so I've been laying around. Went in and even took a nap. I'm sure I'll be back to normal tomorrow. Whatever my normal is. Ha ha

Pauly - was today Romeo's other birthday party? I tell you what - you have the cutest grandkids. I hope that it was a fun day.

Liz - you have the cutest grandson too. Oh well, let's admit it. Everyone has the cutest grandkids. LOL

Rusty - what did you do today?

Bird - were you able to get out before the weird weather? We had a really nice day today. In the low 70's I think. Amazing after all the hard rain and cold.
            [MENTION=8902]Glass Half Empty[/MENTION] - thinking of you

Techie & NoSugar and everyone who stops by :checkin:
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Talk about weird weather. The forecast here has been all over the place and we are anticipating the worst. So far just snow flurries.
              What was everyone up to today?

Comment

Hi everyone, my flight did not get in until after midnight on Friday… Or I should say Saturday morning. I have come down with a bad cold so I am just laying low. Much love to everyone here. Back later when I feel better.

Comment

[MENTION=1214]Rusty[/MENTION], feel better! Do you even get sick days? At least you've got today to rest! Is tomorrow a holiday for you?
                  church was cancelled yesterday because of the forecast of a big snow/ice storm. Not much snow at all, just waiting for the temps to drop and the ice. MEthinks the forecasters got it wrong, lol! Actually I'm fine with it being not a big deal. Question is do we go out for lunch or do I make the chili?
                  What's everyone up to today? Is anyone off from work tomorrow for MLK? I will attempt to go in.
                  Have a great day!

Comment

Feel better Rusty! Liz,not much going on here,Romeo's birthday party later at other gramz house,that's about it,hope everyone has a fab AF Sunday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi all,
                      Nothing going on here. Had on shorts yest, today it is freezing. Have soup in the crock, another experiment with leftovers. Meow stayed in last night, she always gets up in the middle of the night and wants something. I know she won't want out tonight, she doesn't like cold....Liz did you end up going to lunch? I am wishing I had made chili instead of the crazy soup....Nora and Rusty, feel better...Pauly, have fun at the party. Went out to the lake yest, might go back today some, it is windy like crazy out, I better take a kite huh? I love the way the leaves fly around in the wind. I was trying to take pics of them yest but they turned out lousy....

Comment

Aww,we wanna see the pics anyway Bird,its always beautiful to me where you live I'm jealous

Comment

Happy Sunday. Sorry that you're sick Rusty. I was wondering the same thing as Liz - what do you do when you have a meeting and you are very sick?
                          Bird - I always love your pictures too. So beautiful.
                          Pauly - let us know how Romeo's party goes. I hope he enjoys it.
                          Liz - I hope that your snow storm isn't too bad. I have to work tomorrow too.

Our cat Peach has been an outdoor cat for years. Disappeared for a year and then came home. He goes somewhere and will be gone for a couple days and then comes home again and cries for food. He would never want to come in the house. In the past couple months, he has started coming in and will eat and then get up on a chair in the kitchen. He and Shadow (my other male cat) tolerate each other as long as they both get food at the same time. In the past month, he has been in the kitchen in the midst of Shadow and Abbie (our chihuahua mix) sniffing his nose. And in the past week, he has started venturing into the edge of the living room. Amazing.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning friends,Nora,sounds like your cat has changed in his old age? Winslow acts weird sometimes too,now he's acting like maybe his joints are bugging him cuz he can't seem to jump on my bed with ease anymore,Liz,love the pic of Logan,wow 19 months already? Time flies Rusty,hope you're feeling better,Bird,did you get out anywhere yesterday? Romeo and his cousin didn't really care about their party,I dunno why they planned it so late cuz Rome was tired and grumpy,I think they planned it so it would be at an appropriate drinking time tbh,oh well,hubs and I only stayed an hour and a half and were out cuz I like to unwind,especially on Sunday to get ready for the workweek,wishes for a happy AF Monday!!

Comment

Happy Monday. I hope that today is a wonderful one.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Did anybody see the moon last night? Kell sent me a video of it through her telescope,,looked pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                                X