International Army June 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Army June 2020

[MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION].............are you really, really getting a doggie ???
    What type , age - all the info. :hyper:

You will fall in love. No surer thing.

Prices have shot up during lockdown - cos Ma & Da are at home and want to keep the kids amused. Then like after Christmas hundreds of dogs will be end up in DSPCA when Ma & Da go back to work.
    Maybe wait till that happens & not pay over the odds ? Even dogs for adoption are rare now I was told.

Just tell Joe to beware Puppy farms. They are sneaky feckers and set up house somewhere to pretend the pup is coming from a normal house. In reality the mother is overbred & spenda her whole life having litter after litter. They are charging 1200 for a Cavachon I paid 250 to Rosie's 1st Mammy ....
    Apart from that the pups usually have health problems.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
      [MENTION=8529]mollyka[/MENTION].............are you really, really getting a doggie ???
      What type , age - all the info. :hyper:

You will fall in love. No surer thing.

Prices have shot up during lockdown - cos Ma & Da are at home and want to keep the kids amused. Then like after Christmas hundreds of dogs will be end up in DSPCA when Ma & Da go back to work.
      Maybe wait till that happens & not pay over the odds ? Even dogs for adoption are rare now I was told.

Just tell Joe to beware Puppy farms. They are sneaky feckers and set up house somewhere to pretend the pup is coming from a normal house. In reality the mother is overbred & spenda her whole life having litter after litter. They are charging 1200 for a Cavachon I paid 250 to Rosie's 1st Mammy ....
      Apart from that the pups usually have health problems.
      Very true Satz, that’s exactly what daughter is dealing with. Second puppy in a week with parvovirus. Definitely from puppy farms as reputable breeders legally need to vaccinate. People don’t want to know though and then they get hit with price of pup who gets sick after 3 days, sometime dies and then they complain about vets bill. There is check list, pup must be microchipped, card signed and stamped by an actual vet, not forged etc. That’s what happened with the lab/retriever we have. He is gorgeous and tummy sorted but there may be problems down the line, hips etc due to bad breeding.

I have window cleaner coming this morning and he also does rugs. Hope he still comes as was lashing rain when I got up. Puppy fed and if it stops after breakfast I will take the doggies for quick walk.

Comment

Sorry girls -- it's not gonna be MY dog -- or MY pup -- it's 100% Joe's -- both of us always had animals around when we were kids -- hens dogs cats goats even a donkey -- so I don't get over excited about animals tbh - it's more a 'rural' attitude to them really.. but I deffo ain't getting excited about this one... having said that - it's a given that I'll love it.. but it IS Joe's -- it's picked and it's just getting to 8 weeks and vaccinations etc.. and it's big -- that's all I know -- truly!

Off to work I go -- laters
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Evening everyone.

How exciting to be getting a new puppy Molly. Sounds like you can have all the cuddles and leave himself to do the walking and land mine pick up. Good deal.

How are you feeling about this mediation [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION]?
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

JC are you still enuied?
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning and waves to the world,

Mr JC never, ever had any pets when he was a young wan. So we've had a menagerie of gold fish, rabbits, hamsters and rescue dogs. He didn't have much choice when we got together as I came with a dog. We came as a package. Although I think he was keener on the dog than me
              He does the walking and poop scooping and I do the rest. Its not hard.
              The good news is that the vet gave her another six months of her joint medication..............she's 16 in August.:egad:

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
              JC are you still enuied?
              Its passed for now but I've just had a wool delivery so overexcited today. These past few months have feel like an elongated February.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]...........a sea fret also know as haar.............It's often the case in summer months that the North Sea coast sits under a blanket of damp, cold mist despite a heatwave raging inland. Us being slightly inland get the tail end.

And more good news............the S&H has two interviews one with the tax office and another to manage a new energy drink firm. Not bad going when he was only laid off ten says ago.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning from a post thunderstorm rainstorm.
                Just about to have our first visitors. Got the garden set up for 6 of us all socially distanced with large umbrellas in case the rain returns. Made quiches, apple cakes etc all so exciting. Just wish I had a gazebo1

I like the sound of a dog but would not like to have to be picking up the dog poo. Everyone who has a dog seem to be absolutely in love with them.

Have a great Day/Night everyone

Comment

Cross post Great news on the boy JC

Comment

Exactly Bridge...it'll be like having a baby with a 24/7 Nanny supplied
                    Enjoy the visitors whizz...this life is a godsend to me...only peeps I like seeing are my kids and 3 out of 4 of them were even within the 2k limit..and d'other one just broke the rules re.driving a bit...so yeah wish it would stay this way!!

Comment

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION]..........go up the Amazon rout for the next time,

Breaking news..................we have sunshine..........you remember the big orange/yellow thing it's here :egad: so a gazebo practice erection has got the go-ahead.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                        Evening everyone.

How exciting to be getting a new puppy Molly. Sounds like you can have all the cuddles and leave himself to do the walking and land mine pick up. Good deal.

How are you feeling about this mediation [MENTION=4040]fickle[/MENTION]?
                        Nope Bridge :rant:
                        Molls said it's 100% Joe's so she doesn't get to cuddle or play .... dem's the rules.

Although .....
                        MrS broke the rules - Rosie is MY dog - in that I paid for her & he didn't want a pup. But he took over and they are having a love affair now.
                        He does the majority of walking & deffo in charge of poo.

She comes to me for 'quiet' girl time..... :haha:

The DOG has a say too ... they have personalities & are not just there to amuse us humans. That's why I HATE people who rule by fear or those dopes who dress a dog in human clothes & say the dog loves it - FFS !!!

Comment

Gorgeous afternoon with lovely selected friends. Mr A made some fabulous food and we sat in the garden eating and drinking coffee/tea in the sunshine for hours.

Even more exciting than my Tesco delivery day!

Going to break the rules and go out for a drive to Chester tomorrow I have a lovely walk planned! Don't report me!!

Comment

Can't believe it's only 6 months since I was in Chester MrsA -- SO much has happened in the meantime... good god - the world was normal then!

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              ..........a sea fret also know as haar.............It's often the case in summer months that the North Sea coast sits under a blanket of damp, cold mist despite a heatwave raging inland. Us being slightly inland get the tail end.
                              Thanks for that Jacks - never heard the term .... it's true - every day is a school day.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                                Thanks for that Jacks - never heard the term .... it's true - every day is a school day.
                                Ain't that the truth...............never heard of a haar 'til I went agoogling.

[MENTION=22839]brit[/MENTION].............just go and enjoy. You know a good lawyer And I don't think anyone's giving a flying fox or you could say you were testing your eyesight.

Talking of dressing animals we'd just brought Bess home in 2004......The European Cup was on and Mr JC brought home Bess an England shirt for dogs............she just would not wear it chewed it to rags........we just wanted one little photo.....its still some of the shreds and the bottom of her toy box.
                                She only wears and needs a collar with her name and phone number........

The erection is underway and the neighbours are out in force taking the p***. Mr JC forgets I'm a foot shorter than him so its a bit wonky on one side.

The S&H has got the job with the Energy drink firm and has an interview with Aldi, now.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X